sleep over part 2

yeahuh this is the last part to sleep over :P, i hope you enjoy this chapter and a new character has been introduced :P.

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoy

I sat down next to James on the bed and dug into my vanilla ice cream whilst the movie began to play, James opened his tub of ice cream as well and took a massive scoop of it and shoved it into his mouth “ UGHH BRAIN FREEZE” James shouted gripping his head between his hands, I burst out laughing and dropped my ice cream off the bed and started to role round in hysterics. I got over James' outburst and picked my ice cream off the floor and carried on eating it like nothing happened “ May you are mean you know that right” I giggled and turned to him “ nope you're just an idiot” I poked my tongue out at him and turned back to the screen and carried on watching hangover part 1, yeah we were having and hangover marathon.

The first movie finished and my ice cream tub was empty I got off the bed and changed the disk and grabbed the many bags of sweets I bought earlier and threw them onto the bed between James and I. The movie begun and James and I dug into the sweets.

***

All the movies finished an half the sweets eaten James and I just laid down on the bed staring up at the ceiling groaning about how full we are “ this is your fault for buying so many sweets” James moaned at me “ excuse me but you were the one who ate that amount I didn’t force feed you them” he chuckled and got up from the bed and stood up and looked down at me “ so what do girls do at sleepovers?” I raised an eyebrow at him and went to answer his question but I closed my mouth, come to think of it I don’t know what girls do at sleepovers because this is my first one “ I have no clue this is my first sleepover” James' mouth opened and then he nodded in understanding.

“well what do gus to at sleepovers?” James smirked “ well we play xbox or ps3 and eat food and talk about fit girls” I laughed “ I should of knew you would say that” he just chuckled “ well its 2 in the morning what should we do?” James asked “ well its not my house I have no idea” he just shook his head at me “ yeah but you're the guest so you have to input in this” I just shrugged my shoulders at him “ lets play xbox?” he nodded his head eagerly and ran over to the other side of the room and grabbed to xbox controls he passed one to me and kept the other one for himself.

James put a game in the xbox and waited for the game to begin, the screen came up at call of duty black ops came up, I smiled brightly “ I love this game!” I whisper shouted. James looked over at me “ you play call of duty?” I nodded “yeah all the time” his mouth dropped open “ marry me please” I laughed “ hell no” he laughed and looked back over to the screen and chose the map and selected two players and we begun playing.

***

2 hours later and 10 matches down and 5 wins to me and 2 draws James and I finally put the controllers down “ well that was fun” I said smirking at James, he was annoyed that I had beat him at the game “ what ever, I let you win May” I laughed “ sure sure”. I grabbed James' bed sheets and lifted them up and got underneath them and snuggled up “ hey, I want to sleep in my bed” I laughed “ like you said I'm the guest” I felt the covers get tugged from behind me and then a warmth surrounding my body “ fine then we will share the bed” I shrugged and turned to face James “ okay then” I poked my tongue out at him and closed my eyes.

James hugged me and said good night and closed his eyes.

***