The Full Story

HIGHLY TRIGGERING SHIT. THIS IS WHERE THE STORY GETS THE MATURE RATING.

I was curled up on the roof outside my window. I had no idea how I was ever going to give the full story. It was just a mess and I'd probably never be left alone again when they knew the truth.

I sighed as a small white car pulled up. I jumped off the roof and ran out to meet my siblings. Sans, who was in my room looking for something, teleported outside.

"You're gonna break your damn neck jumping like that kid. You're too reckless" he said, coming up behind me. Frisk handed me my homework for the day, causing me to groan.

"What I don't understand is how Miss Robinson expects me to do two weeks worth of homework when I'm not gonna be in the classroom to learn how to do it" I complained. But I took the homework packet from her.

"Dont worry Chara!" Frisk said, throwing an arm around me.

'Yeah!" Asriel chimed in, putting his fuzzy arm on the shoulder that wasn't occupied by Frisk's limb. "We'll help you!"

I moaned, that being the exact opposite of what I wanted to hear. With these two on my ass I'd have no choice but to get my work done. "My heroes" I offered with a weak smile.

Sans broke us up. "Alright kids, go get your homework done now. There's four cookies and a glass of milk for each of you on the coffee table."

Frisk shot him a confused look. "But we do our work after dinner, daddy"

I nearly choked hearing her call him that. I'm not exactly innocent.

"Well tonight Chara has a story to tell us. You won't have time. Do it now."

Mom stopped us from running off. "Children, how does chicken and noodles sound for dinner?"

I winced. Chicken. Ugh. But Sans somehow saved me.

"Actually Tori, it's my night to cook remember? I was thinking vegetable stir fry, with some grilled chicken on the side if they want it." He grinned at me. I gratefully returned the smile.

"Oh that's right. How could I forget that? Well that sounds lovely, Sans. Alright, run along and do your work."

We obeyed.

**************************

"So Alexander Hamilton was the Secretary of State, right?"

Frisk shook her head at me. "No, that was Thomas Jefferson, Hamilton was the Treasurer."

"Oh that's right." I pencilled in the answer. "But does everything else look right?" I showed them my paper. We had spent the last two hours reading from a textbook and filling out a worksheet on Hamilton.

Sans poked his head in. "Kids, dinners ready".

We ran out to sit at the table. At each seat was a bowl of stir fry, and a platter of shredded grilled chicken in the center. My mouth was watering. I didn't have to eat meat tonight!

Of course that meant I only had roughly 45 minutes before I had to spill everything. Fuck it.

**************************

After dinner, I quickly fake yawned as I walked through the living room, looking directly at Sans. "Wow, thanks for dinner but I am a exhausted and I shouldreallygettobed,goodnight!" I turned and made a mad dash for the stairs.

Sans had other plans though, and teleported behind me, because I felt the back of my jacket being yanked back. I stopped on the third stair, as far as I could go. He jerked his hand back quickly and I lost my balance. Skeletal hands wrapped around my waist, catching me and carrying me back to the giant indigo couch.