This is a CHILD

The first day of my fortnight of agony was spent spinning in a swivel chair because Sans was "researching" and wouldn't let me leave. 

In all honesty I think he's just watching porn. 

I spun around until I was lightheaded and then some.  This was boring! I started to stumble out of the room, dizzy from my adventure on the chair.

"Get back here Chariana"

"Do you have to use that name?"

"It gets your attention so I'm going to use it.  You know you aren't allowed to leave my sight these next two weeks.  And I think I found something useful anyway.  Guess what website I found"

"Xxtube? Ugh, the quality is horrible, it's not worth it." I groaned and returned to spinning. 

"Nah I found this website with mental asylum files-wait...  Chara... xxtube is a porn website,  how do you know what it is?!"

"How do you know what it is?" I got out, saying a couple words every time I was facing him. 
"It's a new website.  You'd have to have been watching it recently... "

"...Alright you little shit, I won't tell Tori about it if you don't" His cheeks glowed a bright blue.

I smirked.  "Deal. Wait. Are you blushing?"

"No. Shut up"

"Holy shit you're blushing! How do you do that?! You don't have blood!"

"Just drop it kid".

I giggled..

Yes, okay, I giggle. It's a medical insanity thing. 

I scooted the chair until I was next to him. "So what's this website?" I was already bored out of my mind. 

"It's a list of old mental asylum files, from all over the country. I mean, I doubt Chariana is a common name. Shouldn't be too difficult to find you"

I sunk back in the chair. "Sans, you're not gonna like what you see okay?"

"Chara don't be silly. I never like what I see when you're around me" he replied, sliding the cursor up to a search bar at the top of the screen. He clicked once in the bar and typed out Chariana in a painfully slow fashion. Good god. 

Only one file popped up in the results.  Chariana Elizabeth Reed. St Mary Mental Institution. I held my breath as he clicked the link. 

Name: Chariana Elizabeth Reed
Diagnosis: Medical Insanity, Anger Issues,  PTSD, Depression, Anxiety
Reason for Treatment: Killed three children,  both parents, and two doctors. 
Treatment: Too far gone. Execution.

Yeah that sounded about right. 

Sans stared at the screen.  If he could drop his jaw it would be on the floor.  I stood with a slight 'I told you so' smirk on my face. Neither  of us spoke for what felt like forever. 

"Wow... "

"I warned you."

"What the hell..."

"I warned you"

"How is that... "

"I warned you"

"You were in that place for five years... YOU MURDERED SEVEN PEOPLE WHEN YOU WERE FOUR?!" his eyes had skipped the completely black stage, and now his left eye was glowing every shade of blue and yellow. 

"Four and five technically. I mean, I got put in there a few weeks before our fifth birthday, I didn't kill the doctors until after the birthday."