Thanks!

So the story is officially over and to be honest, I'm kinda sad.. lol
but I wanted to take the  time to thank you all soooooooo SOOOO much for all of your support and amazing comments!
I would've never finished this story if it weren't for you guys, honestly.. 
I've never gotten this much attention on a story!! I've just been so thrilled writing this and am really proud of it!
I haven't finished a story online for 2 years and it's because of my lack of motivation/inspiration and support.
I just love you guys all so much and I'm so glad I started this story!
I met alot of really cool people because of this story and have made several friends <3
I've also learned so much about writing through this story and absolutely LOVED writing about Pan!
He was so fun working on and it was so interesting to look at things from his point of view.

Of course I don't agree with everything he does lol but he can be reasonable.
And I know quite a few people had trouble overlooking Pan still being Rumple's father and I admit that it was kinda hard to overlook it myself but I had a very good reason why he should still be Rumple's father because we all know Pan would never willingly fall for a girl because he thinks love is just a distraction or lie or weakness.
And I wanted to make him as realistic as possible to himself in OUAT so I discovered a sort've loophole, and made Anne look like Rumple's mother. And Pan loved Rumple's mother before in his life so of course, if she died, and he discovered a way to bring her back--if she was important enough--he'd be drawn to that way to bring her back so he willingly falls for Anne because shes that way.
But later, he discovers how much he really was falling for Anne and decided that it was just too late to turn back...so hopefully that's realistic enough lol...

And there was certainly some confusion in the story for some of you and if anything--BESIDES the things towards the end--you are unsure on, please ask me! I'll answer as much as I can, I promise!!
I definitely would like to discuss the story with you guys and talk more in depth about the characters and things...
I would also really love to hear your thoughts, as I've always loved <3 and for those of you who have never really commented or talked to me, I would highly urge to hear from you!

Now, for the SEQUEL...

There is definitely going to be one. When it'll be posted, I don't know but soon! The title is going to be The Shadow's Keeper.

To wrap this up, again I want to thank you all for your support!! I love you guys so much you have no idea!!! This story has given me something to look forward to in my life and has changed it in the best way!!! <3