Almost Fugitive

Anne knew what dreamshade was, her parents had wrote about it. It was a deadly poison that Pan would often put on arrows. It was from a bush with thorns. Anne also knew there was a cure for it but the cost was terrible. If the victims of dreamshade drank from a certain spring, they'd be healed, but they'd have to stay in Neverland forever, and if they'd try to leave, they'd die.

Anne looked up at the bonfire a moment. It was nightfall. Pan was having another celebration but instead of sitting and staring at her, he was playing his flute happily and walking about the fire around the dancing lost boys. Anne figured she wasn't much of a dancer after all, and she also figured that having parties was probably all Pan did with his lost boys before they went to sleep. At these two thoughts, Anne was doing a terrible job at being lost. She knew she was. What if she could maybe slip from the party? It's not like Pan would notice her. He was too busy, she thought.

~So she left.

After getting to a quiet part of the forest, making sure no one was following her, Anne sat down on a rock. Looking up, encircled in some trees was a bright and full moon. Anne breathed and eyed the stars around it. If only she had a flute herself. Then she could play herself away from the cautious silence. At first it was nice to be in a quiet area, alone, but it got too quiet.

Anne then began to think about how she'd look at her notes later. Now could be the time, but Anne felt too uncomfortable, like someone was following her. She couldn't risk blowing her cover even the slightest, for what would be the consequence of lying to the one and only Peter Pan, Anne wouldn't want to even dream of.

Thinking about this, she began to rethink Pan noticing her disappearance. Maybe he would. So she got up and started heading back to the hideout. Not far from the hideout, the sounds of adults talking came from somewhere off in the forest nearby.

She followed the voices. "We're here to find Henry! Not argue!" Snapped a woman. Anne suppressed her gasp and peered around a tree to find the group Pan showed her earlier. She saw Emma, Snow White, Regina, Prince Charming, and Hook. But she noticed something, a new person. They wore clothes like Pan, had a blonde, messy bun, and she was dirty. They were all bundled together inside a clearing. Anne could easily get herself caught if she wasn't careful. The second best thing was to head back to the hideout, but the first best thing was to stay and listen for some answers. "We can take a bunch of smug teenagers, Pan is one of them," spat Regina. The dirty blonde girl stepped in front of her.
        "Who do you think you are?" She asked.
        "Henry's mother--" Anne gasped loudly now without helping it. That's who Pan is keeping Henry from!
        "No, Tinkerbell's right, Pan isn't just some teenager, he's a bloody demon," spoke Hook. Anne nearly gasped again. The dirty blonde one must've been Tinkerbell. But from regular storybooks, Tink was suppose to be a fairy so what happened?

Anne moved a little closer to hear in on the conversation some more when an arrow from her shoulder bag got caught behind a branch, getting pulled out. Then it fell to the ground. After stepping on it without having the intention to, the arrow snapped, making a noise. Anne nearly froze. The whole group looked in the direction Anne was hiding. "Who's there?" Spat Regina again.

Her heart started to pound. Only seconds from darting away, she held back. They'd hear her. Looking around, beginning to breath heavily, Anne saw the entrance to a cave close by. If she could just quietly escape--a knife struck into the tree next to her just then.

She couldn't help it anymore, darting away. As expected, the group noticed. "It's a lost boy!!" Yelled another woman with the sounds of running. "You can run but you can't hide!!" Yelled another woman. The whole group was after her, now, yelling after her. Anne entered the cave she had spotted and ran and ran. The voices chasing her, her quick running had became loud, echoing behind her. The own groups' running rang out against the stone walls of the black cave, following her. Anne bolted around a corner and saw a distant light, and she ran impossibly faster. The light grew wider with each passing split-second as the sounds of an ocean began sounding, and out she went from that cave but was forced to a stop.

Anne's boots skidding--she gasped and pulled herself back. Now on the edge of a cliff that overlooked a sea, the little lost girl felt doomed.

As the running feet behind her becoming louder and louder, she finally pulled off her arrows and clutched them to her chest. She then leaped off the edge, falling towards the black, thick water.

It hit her within seconds. Her hair shot up and goosebumps soured up her neck and arms. Quickly breaking the surface, she gasped for air. Becoming frigid by not only the flesh stabbing sea, she was also making out the two onlooking women from the cliff: Regina and Emma. Snow white arrived swift moments after. The way the three women reacted, it could easily be determined that they thought they lost their almost fugitive. In anger, Regina bolted away from Anne's eye view. Snow and Emma followed her. "We lost them!"

~Dripping  with salty ocean water, Anne entered the hideout. All attention shot to her soaked body.  

Felix's eyes widened. Anger souring through Pan's body, he was gripping his pan flute hard, and forcefully pushed his way through his lost boys to get to his dripping lost girl.

He tried his hardest to contain his rage. "Get changed," he snapped dangerously.