Everything

It was the next morning. Anne had figured out a way to push back last night's conversation with Pan. She hated him even more too...had he fed these lies to Felix? About real wisdom? She couldn't bear to even believe a word Pan said. Now, she sat in a tree and was hunting down  a squirrel. Aiming for it with her own bow and arrow, she was focused on the little furry animal in the tree across from her. She could be hunting down another squirrel, but it was this one she really wanted. It was fat but quick, a great challenge. If she could just get this one squirrel, her brother may just be impressed.

After three, she released her arrow. It nearly struck the animal but was suddenly pulled to the right by an invisible force. Anne's eyes darted to its direction to find Pan. He caught the arrow in his hand then bent it in half between his fingers, snapping it. Anne gasped. "I've got a proposition for you," he spoke.

Anne leaped off the tree in slight annoyance and went over to the displeased boy. "I almost had that," she protested.
        "Tell your brother to get off my back," he ignored her protesting.
        "What for?" She asked and Pan gave back her broken arrow.
        "He keeps smothering me with his older brother worries." Anne rolled her eyes. Maybe he had a right to be worried.

  "What should he be worried about?" She asked, acting like she was confused. Pan smirked a little.
        "I guess that's the fun in being a lost girl or boy. You learn things." Anne's focus narrowed in on that little comment. Pan really knew how to make people fear him, that was for sure. "Like...how easily I can break something in half," he added with a deadly look in his dark hazel eyes. No longer was he smiling either. The usual chills raced down Anne's back. 

Then he finally broke the tension in the air with a laugh and escaped into the forest. Anne waited a moment before she decided to start following him back to the hideout.

"Over there," Pan said, leaned in and pointing at an uneasy Felix in his busy hideout of lost boys. Anne made her way over to her brother just then. Pan watched her with a sneer. "Let's see how you demand things, Anna," Pan said to himself.
        "Hey," Anne spoke, sternly. Her tall brother picked himself up off the tree he was leaning against and he took a step in front of her. "You've got to stop worrying about me," she added.
        "You shouldn't have come here, Anna."
        "And you should have?" She asked in disbelief and slight anger.
        "I had my reasons," Felix defended himself.
        "I bet you didn't. I bet you just left to run away from your problems," Anne admitted coldly. Felix welled of guilt.
        "I was all alone--"
        "That isn't true and you know it," Anne snapped quietly and harshly. "You have no right to tell me what to do, Felix. You left and I adapted. I got use to being on my own--"
        "But Neverland was not the answer, Anne."
        "Yet it was yours? Don't try and make decisions for me. I may have needed you a long time ago but I don't anymore. Get that, and leave Pan alone about it," Anne finished assertively and started walking off. Felix grabbed her wrist eagerly and made her face him.
        "Fine, but know this. I can't save you here."

Anne went slightly paralyzed, fearful. Felix was right and she knew that, and she knew the real reason she came to Neverland. It wasn't at all what Felix or Pan thought. And in this moment, Anne wanted to reassure Felix and tell him she didn't come to Neverland to be a lost girl, but to take him back to their village, though she had yet to be sure she could trust Felix again. So...she acted like an angry little lost girl and yanked herself free from her brother's grip, pushing him away in laughter.
        "I'm free. I won't be needing a savior, thanks," she said with a slightly darkened smirk and walked off, knowing she impressed Pan deeply.

"He won't be an issue anymore," Anne spoke as she passed Pan.
        "Oh, I'm not worried," He spoke after her and started following her back into the forest.

They eventually stopped and Anne looked at him. "Good," she said with a smile. Pan laughed some.
        "Something else, Anne?" He asked.
        "Yeah?"
        "You and your brother have got a very special relationship, don't you?" Anne grew slightly cautious but she didn't let it show.
        "What do you mean?" She asked, holding her breath.

Pan's evil grin suddenly dropped, "I know everything."

~Anne's heart stopped.