Angel

Pan brought Anne to a lake, the same lake he always took her. Anne wasn't surprised even the slightest. But she was nervous, nervous because of her notes. They had got wet before and were smeared but she could still read them. Her poor fairy dust had been soiled but she just dumped it and told herself she'd just have to find more. Standing hopelessly and worrying to herself, she watched Pan make his way towards the water. He finally stopped and looked back noticing her. She tried to think fast. Nothing came to her mind.

Pan knew the problem then smirked and made his way over to Anne. Taking a hold of the back of her corset, Anne froze and Pan pulled the lace. As the filled corset came undone and was falling off Anne's stomach Pan was displeased. "Not to worry, I know everything," he told her. "I assume you could breath better," he spoke to her as he bent over picking up the folds of paper. Tucking in the papers with the front of his shirt in the front of his pants, he left them open to take. Anne went for them but he grabbed her wrist with a grin. "As much as I'd love to feel you jerking at my pants, you'll have to wait," he flirted. Anne was disgusted, but hid it well with a smirk. "Now...lets go swimming," he added coming down and unlacing Anne's boots.

He helped her slide them off carefully. Picking off his boots just then, Anne pulled off her blue shirt. Pan then helped scoot off her tight pants. Her bare skin chilled by the night time wind, Pan grinned at her smooth legs then began undoing the belt around his stomach. Dropping the leather to the ground, his shirt fell open revealing a lacy, net-like undershirt. Anne watched him carefully feeling oddly attracted as he took it off exposing all of his upper body. He then took off his leather cuffs. 

Eyeing his perfectly firm abs and slightly broad shoulders, Anne's cheeks grew hot. Pan watching her back with a smile, he touched her hands and brought them to his pants. She unbuttoned them and helped Pan slide them off, not completely all for it. But Pan wanted her too, and she had to make him fall for her. She had to please him greatly. Of course she was scared. She didn't want to have to do anything far too inappropriate and she wasn't going to. She had her limits beyond any person no matter what case she was in. 

She would still keep on her undergarments. Peeling off her socks just then, she came to a full stand again. Pan began driving her tank top up her sides, his fingertips brushing her skin delicately making her get chills. She was forced to lift her arms at a point for him to take her tank top off completely and when he did he was satisfied and feeling suddenly more youthful then usual and far more wild. He wasn't completely ungentlemanly and he wasn't going to push things further then kissing, luckily for Anne. But she didn't know that.

He had taken off his socks and stood in his own tight dark undergarments freely. Taking needy glances at Anne's brown bra then letting his eyes fall to her green panties, he grinned. "My two favorite colors..." he breathed meeting her eyes. She held back a blush and refused to say anything. He then curled his arm around her bare back and held her close. "Well there's no need to be shy," he spoke smiling still.

Anne finally snapped back into place then moved Pan's arm away playfully. "What I can't seem to understand if why place my papers in the front of your pants and then leave them open for me to take," Anne said honestly. Pan laughed slightly.
        "It wasn't for play, that's for sure. It was to test you, and find out just how desperately you'll try for something you want...truth is, I think putting them in my pants was rather...more inviting to you," he flirted. Anne laughed.
        "You'd like to think so."
        "Then if not, something in those papers must be very important for you to go for them no matter where I place them."
        "Precisely," Anne returned. Pan's head slid to the side with a smile on his lips. 
        "I just love it when you tease me..." he breathed, his eyes coming back to hers as his body got closer to her again. Part of the reason she was playing hard-to-get was what made Pan's wanting for her stronger, Anne was noticing this. So when Pan was leaning down to breath her in and kiss the sensitive areas of her neck, she pushed his head off and ran for the water.
        "Catch me if you can!" She yelled then dived below the surface.

With a wild grin, he went for the murky water and went below the surface himself. Coming up after she got far enough, Anne's wet face was turned in the direction of the moon and her swimming slowed. Pan's head came up just then and he was roughly six or more feet away from her and his own swimming slowed. "Peter...is this safe?" Anne asked looking back at him. He wanted to shift at her sudden use of his first name. It threw Anne off too because she never said Peter and always said Pan. Merely because Peter sounded so innocent and Pan fit Pan's character better. It sounded more...say, threatening somehow. It was odd because it was like for a moment, Anne thought of Pan as less threatening then he usually was. She quickly shook it off.
        "Of course it's safe," Pan finally responded having had shaken off the same thing Anne did moments before. "No mermaid, or sea creature comes around me when I'm swimming," Pan then added slowly swimming towards Anne as she looked at the moon. "But there is just one thing that may come off as a possible threat to you, little Anna..." 

Anne couldn't help it and she stiffened slightly in fear. Pan then snuck up behind her grabbing her hips. "Me," he hissed in her ear. Anne almost released another gasp but suppressed it, relaxing. Pan dove his face into her neck from behind and began kissing her skin. The little lost girl tried to hide how suddenly nice the kisses felt but goosebumps surged up her body and Pan felt them against his lips and he couldn't help but grin with high confidence. "I bet you wish I didn't just feel those goosebumps," he breathed warmly against her skin.

Anne was weakening to this soft kissing again but strengthened and quickly got away from Pan. "Don't flatter yourself," she spoke breathlessly with a satisfied smile, "I just felt a breeze," she lied. Pan swam to her again.
        "Yeah, my breeze," he spoke. Anne couldn't help it but finally laugh at his flirting.
        "Is that all you can do, Pan, is flirt?"
        "I'd prefer...flatter."
        "There's a difference between flirting and flattering," Anne spoke. Pan grinned turned up his almost highest.
        "Oh certainly," he breathed feeling greatly attracted to Anne holding onto her arms with need.
        "When you flirt, it lacks just one thing, Pan."
        "And what might that be," he replied breathless, his eyes dancing about Anne's face with pleasure.
        "Romance."
        "I can be romantic..." he breathed. "What if I told you, you are impossibly too beautiful to stay away from?" he asked. Anne's cheeks got hot just then and her heart started to pound. "And what if I told you how many times I've wanted to kiss you since I started undressing you...entirely too much to count, that's for sure."

Anne couldn't stop herself. She was beginning to see this side of Peter Pan her heart had heavily overshadowed with what her parents had left her in those journal entries. She felt herself being attracted to this side. She didn't want to but she couldn't stop herself. But then she told herself in her mind why Pan was even flirting her and why he had thought those things about her. It was only because she looked like someone he had been in love with. He didn't think she was beautiful. He thought who she looked like was beautiful. And he didn't want her. He wanted who she reminded him of. 

~But did he really?  

What if possibly he wanted Anne

She couldn't look at Pan any longer and fled from him. He wanted to be confused and go up and 'flatter' her some more but held back as she swam some ways away from him towards the moonlight. He watched her too. Her wet blonde hair that was so long stretched in the water and it glowed heavenly as well as her smooth skin when she swam. Her entire body was glowing, much like a night's fallen angel would.

It was like looking at an angel. Pan then looked up at the stars and contemplated. Looking back down he finally discovered he was looking at an angel. But this angel wasn't his dear old Lydia...not anymore. It was all Anne. Pan then remembered when he had taken Anne to kill her fever...the way he looked at her there. She had been some angel to him all along from the moment he had his first real glance at her through the bonfire the first night she was in Neverland.

Anne had suddenly come to be far more beautiful then whom Pan thought she looked like. And he didn't mind. Nothing changed the fact that he wanted Anne still, but much rather the reason he wanted her. It wasn't anymore that she was his second chance, but that she was just another chance, a first one for something else. And so he wanted Anne. Not Lydia, but Anne, his lost girl.

Later, after they had got done swimming and had dried off, except for their hair, Pan and Anne were walking back to the hideout. Pan could certainly blink them back but refused wanting to make time to read the notes he had taken from Anne. Once he was done, he assured her then finally blinked them back. He tossed her the folded papers. "Keep them if you have to," he told her. "They'd certainly protect you," he added.

Anne nodded with a small thankful smile and began turning for her tent. Pan was hesitant to say anything but did after moments. "Oh..Anna..." he called playfully. She looked back at him. He materialized himself in front of her. "It gets...rather lonely in my tent," he breathed. "And you've got to repay me for those compliments I served you earlier," he reminded her. Anne smirked.
        "Would you like me to join you?" she suggested.
        "How clever you read my mind," Pan returned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N. Let this be Pan's New Years Eve resolution...discovering that he no longer wants Lydia but that he wants Anne! Happy New Years, guys!