"Now you know me."

"And who be you, Peter Pan to tell me what I do and do not hate?" Anne asking stepping over the boundaries of a stupid lost girl who she was acting as. Pan laughed darkly then his smile fell heavily and his eyes turned even muddier and unclear. 
        "See that is the problem, Anne," Pan spat. "You don't know exactly who I am...not an idea. Do you know how dreadfully inaccurate those silly storybooks of yours are? First of all, I cannot fly. Tinkerbell is no innocent little side fairy. And god knows of all people, I cannot sing." Anne suppressed a laugh. "And I don't wear some silly little hat either. On top of that, Hook is not my most worst enemy. And the mermaids don't fancy me, they fear me far more then any sea beast in that ocean of theirs." Pan raised his voice. "Got it?!" He forced loudly burning holes into Anne's big green eyes not even blinking once.
        "So you're evil?" Anne said simply acting scared but knowing the answer. Pan laughed again.
        "I used to be able to fly. Tinkerbell is just an ally...I've never been able to sing nor have I ever worn a hat. Hook is just an enemy...and the mermaids have always been scared of me only because they never understood me. Am I evil...no. I'm just not what you expected."
        "So...you're different?" Anne studied. Pan grinned then nodded.
        "Now you know me." 

~But that was just it. Anne didn't know him...Pan wasn't telling her, he was lieing.

It was only minutes later. Pan had brought Anne to the shores of a lake, the same lake they had trained at actually. Pan had picked up some rocks and was tossing them into the water. "I brought you here because I've got to ask you something, Anna." Anne watched Pan toss the rest of his rocks in the water then pick up some more and walk over to her. He opened her hand with his thumb softly and placed half a hand full of rocks inside. "Try if you like," he said as he took the rest of the rocks he had gathered and began tossing them in the water.

Anne refused to join Pan in his rock game and let the rocks he gave her fall from her hand. They scattered about her feet and she sat down on a log. Pan looked after her with slight perplexity. Shaking it off, he came over smiling and joined her on the log. "Not interested in skipping rocks? Oh well, it's quite alright. I guess rock play isn't why I brought you here."
        "No, it's not why. You said you wanted to ask me something," Anne confirmed sternly staring at Pan from the side. He took a moment to look at her.
        "I suppose it's not just one something. Maybe a few somethings," he responded looking back at the lake.

Anne waited looking at him. "You don't like being touched...why?" Pan didn't ask this because it bothered him when she rejected him. He asked this thinking maybe its a key into the past somehow. Anne thought the first reason.
        "It bothered you that much?" She asked. This threw Pan off far.
        "No!" He panicked. "I just think there's a reason," he added with his face flushing in red with embarrassment. Even though he was actually a grown man inside, he still blushed and got embarrassed like a normal teenager. Anne almost blushed herself noticing his red neck.
        "I just simply don't like being touched is all...there is nothing to it," Anne played nicely.
        "That's a good quality," Pan admitted. "Tell me...are you and your brother anything alike?" Anne shrugged honestly.
        "I wouldn't know. It's been so long since I've seen him," she admitted not realizing that Pan was playing her for answers to break Felix.
        "How long has it been?" Pan asked. Anne looked at Pan in sudden realization. She was beginning to note something fishy. She remained quiet. Pan finally looked at her. Anne didn't know exactly what Pan wanted for what. But she answered having no choice but making her answer slightly vague. She then looked down.
        "Oh...it's been merely a few couple years." Pan studied the way she answered this question. She looked uncertain, maybe because she didn't know how deep Pan would get with these questions because maybe...just maybe she would get sensitive. Pan grinned to himself.
        "Well certainly he must've ran off for a reason...why?" Okay. Now Anne knew.
        "He left because your pipe possessed him," Anne answered slightly angry.
        "No, not exactly. It works like this...the song I play sends a message to the boys that feel unloved and lost."
        "Felix didn't feel unloved...nor did he feel lost. He might've just thought he did," Anne spat angrily.
        "But then why did he hear it?" Pan whispered darkly in Anne's ear.
        "I wouldn't know," Anne answered slightly tense but calm. "Maybe your pipe just doesn't pick out the right boys," she added.
        "Why do you sound so angry?" Pan pointed out. Anne got silent.
        "We are done talking," She said sternly then pulled herself to her feet. Walking off, Pan whispered to himself. 
        "We arn't done till I say we are."

Then with the motion of his hand, Anne's eyes grew heavy and she fell to the ground. Her lids closing, she was pulled into a dreaming state.

~It wasn't long after when Pan had gathered her and threw her over his shoulder.

In the most quietest cave in Neverland, Pan listened in on Anne's dreams. They were memories of her and Felix but when they lived with their parents.

What their parents had done before they left was cast a spell with the help of a witch to get rid of their two children's dreams that would come about when they would live alone in their wooden house. It was to protect them from Pan peeking in on their wooden house dreams so he wouldn't find out just who Felix and Anne were related to and why they left.

But Pan listened in on the dreams he could and found alot of answers that could tear Felix up. Finally, once her dreams stopped, Pan picked Anne back up and took her back to the hideout.

A grin holding his face, he laid his little lost girl down on the ground and sat there just watching her sleep now and waiting for his lost boys to return.

~It was more then official now. Peter Pan would break Felix...and he'd break him good.