Tested Loyalty

Eventually, Anne decided she'd take advantage of her freedom from the hideout and escaped to the Mermaids Lagoon. She wanted to pray for Ariel and make amends, despite the fact that she was dead. After getting there she looked over only to find that Pan must've moved Ariel after her killed her.

Falling to her knees in front of the lagoon then, she felt her heart break. She didn't cry, she refused only because what happened can't be undone, and crying won't bring Ariel back. "I'm so sorry you had to die, Ariel," Anne spoke. "It's all my fault. Maybe if I hadn't thanked Pan, knowing he'd make me try and hurt anyone, then maybe you would've been left alone. You were my favorite fairy tale," Anne almost choked on her tears.
        "Ever heard of Snow White?" Some lady asked making Anne jump to her feet and turn around. Her eyes found the Evil Queen then some other man with long-ish brown hair and brown eyes. He wore black leather nearly all over except his head and face.
        "Who are you?" Anne asked weirdly. She recognized him from that night she was kidnapped but she never got his name.
        "Just call me the Dark One." Then with the motion of his hand, Anne fell to the ground asleep and was taken away.

Once she woke up, Anne found herself in a cave with the mermaid's lagoon the view of the opening. Discovering she wasn't tied up, she quickly got up off the stony ground pulling out her knife meeting the eyes of  Regina and of the Dark One. "What do you want?" Anne spat.
        "You're against him, arn't you?" Asked Regina.
        "I beg your pardon?"
        "Pan." Anne panicked. She was but how did they know and what if when she told them the truth they told Pan? 
        "No," she lied.
        "It's alright dearie, you don't have to lie," spoke the dark one, or better known as Rumple.
        "Whether or not I'm lieing, whose side I'm on is none of your business," Anne replied.
        "Ah but you are lieing," Rumple responded. 
        "You know Felix don't you?" asked Regina. "We all saw the way you reacted towards him that night. What is he, a boyfriend or something?" Regina added. Anne almost gagged.
        "Goodness no," Anne spoke in disbelief.
        "Is he an old friend?" Regina suggested.
        "None of your business," Anne returned.
        "A brother perhaps," Rumple figured. Anne's eyes widened.
        "So Felix is your older brother then, huh?" Regina asked having a smirk of pleasure on her face. 
        "He is," Anne finally answered cautiously.
        "So then you must be in Neverland to save him?" Asked Regina. 
        "No," Anne lied again.
        "We can help you save him," Regina urged.
        "I said no!" Anne snapped.
        "In case you haven't heard, Pan's got my son in there--"
        "I know," Anne confirmed.
        "And he's trying to take his heart. You can help us save him, and we can help you save your brother."
        "How do I know this isn't some trick?" Anne tried.

Regina just smiled. "Because...we even brought back a special friend to help you." Up from the lagoon, Anne noticed, came Ariel's head. She gasped with joy and came to her knees to look at her.
        "You're alive!"
        "That I am, yes," Ariel said with a bright smile. Anne couldn't help her little giggle. "What's your name?" Ariel asked. Anne being in a daze from the mermaid, she suddenly snapped out of it feeling silly.
        "Oh! I'm Anne--or Anna," she smiled.
        "Well nice to meet you Anna. And listen..." Ariel took one of Anne's hands, "I really appreciate your apologies, and nice words. Favorite fairy tale, huh?" Anne's eyes welling with tears of joy, she nodded.
        "Yeah," she spoke blinking her tears away.
        "It wasn't your fault...what Pan did to me. All that matters is that I'm alive...and we can be friends!"
        "I'd hope so," Anne spoke honestly. Ariel nodded then she invited Anne in for a hug. Anne took that invitation proudly.

After they let go of each other, Anne turned around and stood up. "If you chose to take this offer, first thing you're going to need to do is get Henry to trust you. Then Ariel will visit you in your dreams for you to deliver your progress."
        "What would I have to do next?"
        "We'll tell you that after you've done the first thing." Anne understood. "So, what do you say...are we in business?" 

Anne thought about it. She had felt something other then hate for Pan when they kissed but Felix was her brother...her main focus. And plus, Pan was evil, he didn't deserve her loyalty, he didn't deserve her feelings.

Finally she made her decision, "Okay, I'll do it."