Morning Leaves

Daylight came around finally when Anne woke up. Pan's arm having had slid over her waist overnight, the sleeping boys gentle breathing against Anne's hair, she picked his arm off carefully. Scooting her hand into her tight pocket to pull from it her roped key, Anne felt nothing and tried her other pocket.Still nothing and the little lost girl grew aggravated.

Pan must've taken it from her last night when she was sleeping. She had vowed to not let one lost boy touch her special key. Pan, however, was an exception along with Felix. Now Pan was, anyway. He could possibly do anything he wants with Anne only so she'd win his admiration over though. But of course there were limits to Pan's do's...as previously said. The simple snatching of a roped key was nothing to fuss over in reality, Anne knew that so she brushed her being innocently robbed off.

Carefully now, Anne turned on her side to face Pan's sleeping body then slowly made her hand to his upright pocket. Picking up his belted knife, she snuck her hand inside his pocket. The fabric was tight but Anne worked her fingers deep enough and felt her roped key. Without paying the least bit attention to how careful she was being, she pulled her treasure out quickly. Pan instantly stirred bringing Anne to the dangerous reality and she froze, then waited.

Pan remained asleep and she relaxed getting up and placing the key over her head. Pulling her hair free from beneath the rope, Anne then peered outside of the tent. The lost boys were gone on their early morning hunt leaving the hideout completely empty except for Henry who still slept in his cave, a spell protecting the entrance.

Hurriedly, Anne tried to bolt outside when her hand was taken and she was yanked back.

Falling back to the ground, Pan was smiling over his little lost girl after just waking up, and on the right time too...for him anyway. "Trying to leave without my consultancy I see," he spoke. Anne tried to relax her excessive heartbeat from being startled.
        "Well I've got places to be, Pan," she replied playing hard to get.
        "No place you could be that's possibly better than this, at the moment, because it just so happens, I'm feeling terribly needy..." he breathed then came down attaching his lips onto Anne's. Their eyes closed, Anne had her hand pressed against Pan's chest. Deepening the kissing, Pan's head turned as he worked their mouths. His hand then slid beneath Anne's shirt. She no longer wore her protective snug corset so it was easy and he felt up her firm smooth stomach feeling hot and highly turned on.

Feeling his fingertips touch the bottom of her bra, Anne continued kissing back protecting herself by stopping his wandering hand. She pushed it back down her stomach and out it came...Pan not wanting to protest and cupped her cheek instead with this hand. Her own hand on his chest happened to wander and she slid it inside his shirt. She felt up the side of his chest just then, then his shoulder. Smoothing it up the side of his neck, Anne momentarily found his cheek and held it. Their lips still moving with one another's passionately, Pan felt down Anne's arm with his other hand gently...then he slid his fingers into her hair.

And they finally broke apart, heavily lost of breath, their minds swirling of possible futuristic dreams. Their hearts pounding rhythmically with on another's, Pan felt soothed and weak, but his adrenaline pumped through him making him feel wildly good; his little Anna was dreadfully confused and scared...but scared because she felt something.

Finally able to shake the feelings, Anne rolled Pan onto the ground and climbed on top of him. Scooting off his pelvis, Anne then leaned down for his ear, her soft hair in his face. "Have a nice day, Pan," she said then got up to leave. Pan smiling, he called after her.
        "I'm coming for you later, Anna." She smirked as she walked across the hideout.
        "We'll see about that," she called back. Pan grinned holding the opening of his tent.
        "You better leave me an open space on that busy schedule of yours," he returned getting out of his tent now.
        "And if I don't?" Anne teased stopping to look back at Pan before she entered her own tent.
        "Then I'll leave one myself," Pan replied...and so sure of himself. Anne almost laughed when she entered her own tent just then because little did Pan know, he'd having bigger things to do once he finds out one of his caged prisoners 'escaped.'