My Neverland

Anne woke normally. The lost boys had arrived back and were just pacing about the hideout, some in groups practicing with their weapons and training the new lost boys. Felix was helping of coarse but he eyed Pan look upon his  little sister. Pan had told Felix that she just fell and knocked her head on a rock and blacked out, but Felix knew better. He just didn't say anything about it. Something was definitely up, but Felix didn't say anything.

"Wha...what happened?" Anne asked rubbing her head. Pan knelt down in front of her, he smiled lightly.
        "You fell...knocked your head on a rock...walking away from me that is." Anne looked Pan in the face. His dark shadowy eyes were focused and set, on hers. 
        "And you carried me back here?" She asked.
        "You barley weighed a pound," Pan said assuringly with a smile and laugh. Anne's gaze fell from his face in guilt.
        "Well thank you...I suppose it's only fair that I," She looked back up at Pan with her act, "should apologize..." she finished with a small smile. "I just never talked about Felix and I before...to anyone. It just scared me." But it didn't, not in the way Pan thought but in her own way, for the sake of Felix. She wouldn't want Pan to hurt Felix with the past. Sadly enough, it didn't matter if she told Pan anyway, about their past because he had his ways to find it out on his own.
        "Don't," he spoke assertively. Anne felt a chill sliver up her back and she shifted off her arm and placed both hands in her lap.
        "Please," Anne urged, "I must. I must," she played standing up. Pan followed with a laugh.
        "No--"
        "No please, I must--"
        "No," Pan cut her off sternly making her freeze. He looked almost angry. "Because apologizing doesn't rewind the past and stop what you did." Anne understood but felt kind of angry that he so rudely cut her off the way he did. "It's easier to just forget about it ," he said simply but with no relaxed tone in his voice.

Anne thought a moment but then nodded. "Good point," she spoke. Pan smiled again. "But I'm still sorry," Anne quickly spoke as Pan began to turn away. He looked back at her but was finally more relaxed.
        "For what?" he asked. Anne was at first confused but then realized what he was doing. He was trying to urge Anne to forget about what she was apologizing for. Hesitant, she finally just shrugged it off and Pan left her.

~Later, Anne was practicing her aim with her bow and arrows. Felix watching her, laughing.

The little lost girl had finally had enough. She pulled down her arms. "What? What seems to be sooooo hilariously funny, Felix?" She asked annoyed.
        "You and your puny hand-made arrows. Do you think you could even kill a bug with that?" He addressed pointing at her arrows. 
        "Well I don't know, Felix, shall we test them?" She asked pulling up her weapon and aiming for Felix's head. He quickly rushed over to her.
        "Okay, now wait a minute, let me help," he started trying to take her weapon away.
        "No, I don't need your help," she confirmed. But Felix laughed remembering Anne always trying to be so independent when they were little and claimed the woodcraft. Anne rolled her eyes and rested her hands on her hips.
        "You know what, Felix, you can just kiss my--" Bickering, Anne was cut off by the sudden sound of someone clearing their throat. Oh god...she thought. Because she knew exactly who it was.

Her and Felix looked over at a standing Pan with his arms crossed over his cocky looking chest. He tilted his head a little lifting a brow. "Pan," Felix spoke, secretly irritated because he wanted to have a moment with his sister. Anne wanted some space from Pan as well. She noticed how bad he was hounding her and she just hoped it wasn't because he was suspicious. 
        "Felix," Pan returned with a smirk. Letting his head fall to the other side, his expression grew irritated. "I've got to talk to you," he spoke.

Anne nearly widened her eyes only because she was surprised that for the first time, Pan wasn't looking to bother her. Relieved but nearly anxious as she watched her older brother walk off, Anne sighed with some sadness. "Meet me in the center of the hideout," Pan spoke darkly to Felix. He nodded then left Pan and Anne to themselves. "You," Pan started sternly, Anne snapped into place, "Start building bigger arrows. I'll be back--"
        "What about Felix?" Anne faltered in panic.
        "He won't be returning to assist you this evening," Pan finished darkly then turned, following Felix's path.

"What is it with you, Felix?" Pan spat aggravated now in the center of the hideout.
        "She's my sister," Felix defended. Pan laughed blackly.
        "But don't you see it?" Pan threatened with a dangerous smile.
        "See what?" Felix asked, confused. 
        "She is not some soft little puppy to be messed with like you want her to be. She's not vulnerable like she was before--"
        "What would you know?" Felix snapped.
        "She doesn't NEED you incessantly chewing at her ankles--"
        "I was just helping her," Felix defended again.
        "She doesn't want your help--with anything, not unless she was looking for someone to shoot at--" Felix flinched. "You hurt her, left her--and to what?! An orphanage where no one would take her except for some needy old woman who only took her to make WORK for her!?"
        "Lily never--"
        "Then why'd you leave then, Felix?"

Felix was stunned a moment. Pan was making a point. "Exactly," he spoke coldly. 
        "What makes you think you know Anne like I do?"
        "I've seen it all," Pan said confidently with a smile.
        "You tapped into her dreams, didn't you?" Pan shrugged in response. "Oh just wait until I tell Anna how evil you are--" Felix started walking off not remembering who he actually said that to.

Pan suddenly whipped out his knife and stabbed Felix in his stomach. The Beastly boy halted from pain, paralyzed and in shock. His eyes wide, they scanned Pan's body until they found his firm forearm, his strong hand clutching the handle of a knife. Felix shaking now, Pan yanked out his weapon then pushed Felix to his knees.

"You won't be telling my lost girl anything."

Felix choked, holding his bleeding, wounded stomach, "She isn't yours," he spat as firm as he could still on his knees. Coming to his own knees, Pan met Felix's eyes. "Well she's in my Neverland, isn't she?" He breathed. "Now if you don't mind," he started getting up, "I have to meet your sister for some, training." A smirk playing on his lips with the word training, and he walked off.

~Felix collapsed finally...dead? Maybe.

Pan met Anne's side just then. "I--I--uh...didn't find a big stick," Anne spoke about her reason as to why she hadn't made any bigger arrows, scared for her brother, hoping Pan didn't hurt him in any way.
        "It's called," Pan grabbed an arrow and broke off the pointed end, "break something," he said firmly then after some breaking and recollecting, he had come up with a longer arrow made from parts of another arrow. Anne watched as he used the motion of one of his hands to somewhat heal the cracks of the big arrow.

Amazed to again see something her parents had wrote about, Pan held up a now finished and improved arrow. Since they had been standing, Pan urged them up to a stand. Positioning the wood in Anne's crossbow, Pan then explained some of what she had to convey her body to look like.

Now in the proper place, Pan noticed a slight imperfection on her position. The imperfection was about her waist. He then carefully laid his hands on her sides oh so delicately eyeing his approach and handwork closely. A hint of loneliness bothering him...in fear of rejection but with much respect...it was only to train her...he thought to himself. 

Anne tensed but something that felt like butterflies welled in her stomach. "Getting a bit...touchy, Pan?" Anne suggested.
        "Give it a chance," he urged. "It's only to encourage you, and plus, your position was off."
        "And you couldn't of just told me?" She asked carefully.
        "It would be far too complicated to explain...verbally," Pan defended.

Anne finally let it go only because when Pan had approached her, he seemed slightly angry and she was in no intention to push that anger. "Alright, fine," she gave in.
        "Now shoot," Pan urged talking about the bulls eye set up on a tree. Anne breathed deeply and held back on her blushing because butterflies were tickling her insides and she finally released the arrow.

It struck the bulls eye firmly, and it almost scared Anne. She looked at Pan with curiosity. He didn't even blink, he looked dark as well, more dark then usual. He looked sort of paralyzed too like he was trying to bear something eating at him. But for something to bother Pan even the slightest was unrealistic.

~But with his eyes dazed from that trouble itching at him, Pan just smiled.