Resetting the Game Board

Pan cursed to himself and his head fell with shame. Everyone had caught up with him at this point. They went about bickering and panicking behind him, demanding answers. He couldn't think. He couldn't move. He might've just lost the one person that truly mattered to him. Someone nudged his arm roughly and he snapped up. "She's gone!" he yelled at everyone, "forever, because of all you stupid fools! She had the chance to escape, and you took it away from her! You had to ruin everything, didn't you?!"

        "We ruined nothing for her!! You did!" Snapped Felix. "You are the only one to blame!!" Pan could only laugh in disbelief.

        "I'm the only one to blame? Look at your parents, Felix. I bet they are just loving this aren't they?" Pan looked at them. For a moment, he did then he pointed to his chest, "Finally someone wanted your daughter--I wanted all of herforever!!" He yelled at them angrily. "And you made me lose her! You made her lose me--"

        "She never wanted you!" Snapped the mother.

        "Oh but of course she did! I was the only one that ever truly cared for her, she said it her damn self!!--Didn't you hear?! You just couldn't get past the idea that she'd rather spend eternity with me then her neglectful parents! You just couldn't get past the idea that someone--SOMEONE could actually want her more then you ever could!--"

        "We are getting her back!" Warned the mother once more. 

        "No you aren't," Pan interrupted and violently ripped from the ground, the lightening shaped dagger.

Regina was overheard talking to Emma, "This isn't our battle to fight, we've got our son back and that's all we need. Let's go."

        "You aren't going anywhere," Pan interjected.

        "Or what?" Regina challenged.

        "I'll make sure you never see Henry again," Pan then threatened.        

        "And what makes you so certain we'll let that happen?" Regina returned.

        "You wouldn't...but that's when I come in," Pan replied.

        "Oh please, you've got no one anymore to do your dirty work for you. The lost boys are with us now."

        "What? Benjamin?" Pan laughed. Benjamin looked at him warily. "So you think because you've got him--"

        "He's not the only one," Regina snapped. More lost boys were guarding Hook's ship but she wasn't going to say that. She wasn't at all going to say where Henry was.

        "Oh, is that so? And because you've got my lost boys, you think I walk alone?" Pan leaned toward Regina. "Never," he hissed, thinking about the promise he made to the shadow's children. Regina refused to looked intimidated.

        "There is no one else," she hissed.

        "Now what makes you so certain of that?" Pan asked, partially quoting Regina's previous threat. He then grinned.

        "What the hell are you talking about?" Emma asked. Pan only laughed under his breath.

        "Wait, you have others?" Snow asked.

        "We'll find them," Charming pointed his sword with his comment.

        "No you won't," Pan replied, still grinning. "Because you see, this time, I've got others that know how to hide, that know how to play and win..." he then sneered.

        "If you've got others, why haven't you used them before?" Snow questioned.

        "Well, that's why they're so good at hiding, because I've only just found them. And so long have they wanted their freedom," Pan's eyes lit up wildly, "And I am going to give it to them."

        "What does that have to do with us?" Regina questioned, frustrated.

        "That's part of my new game," Pan answered, a crazy look in his wide eyes and with a devil-like smile.

        "I'm just about sick of your damn games," Regina snapped. Pan laughed heatedly.

        "Oh, we're only getting started," he replied, still smiling. He then took out his special dagger once more. The handle read a different name. Vladimir. "Fancy," Pan commented under his breath. He then positioned the dagger in his hand."Almost finished now..." Pan quoted Anwen.

        "What is that thing?" Emma asked cautiously.

        "What are you doing?" Regina then asked stepping back along with everyone behind her.

        "Resetting the game board," he replied.

Then he slammed the dagger into the ground. From beneath that lightening blade shot out a huge purple wave. Everyone flung back and flew far out of the clearing. Their bodies disappearing into the trees and would soon land in different parts of the whole island... a huge gust of wind blew up in Pan's face and hair.

He was smiling until eventually everything calmed. He then looked around in amazement. The sky was completely clear and the air was quiet now. Standing alone, Pan could lightly feel the aftermath of the dagger's powers, and with his smiling still, he vanished from his place once more.

A.N. This is again, still NOT the end of the story! Keep reading!