Confessions

Felix again scoffed with another smile still in much disbelief. "Oh, trust me--"
        "No!" Anne snapped. Felix looked at her. "You don't," she confirmed. Felix then looked suddenly puzzled.
        "What did he do that I don't know about?" he finally wondered. Anne shook her head directing her eyes down.
        "I should'nt of brought it up, never mind," she murmured.
        "No. You can't just do that. You have to tell me now what you were going to say," Felix requested. Anne didn't want to talk about it but Felix was right, she can't just refuse to explain herself after just fighting to be right. So she sighed.
        "Did Pan ever mention to you a girl named Lydia?" she asked. Felix searched his memories.
        "I don't think so," he admitted. Anne felt more nervous.
        "Great," she muttered under her breath.
        "Who is she?"
        "She's...well she was the love of his life, as Pan says...I don't why but for some reason...I remind him of her." Felix had a sickening guess in mind.
        "So..." he answered like it was no big deal but was only hoping it was no big deal. Anne was, after all, his little sister.
        "Well...that's kinda why he let me off the hook for going behind his back because I--well we..." Felix's eyes got wide, his mouth open as he looked at Anne.
        "Don't tell me--"
        "Kissed." Felix couldn't help but gasp.
        "No--he wouldn't," Felix denied.
        "More then once," Anne admitted nervously looking at her brother.
        "Why?!" He finally hollered. Anne winced.
        "I don't think I should tell you..."
        "You can't tell me you actually enjoy kissing him," Felix hoped again.
        "No!" Anne snapped. "I had to...I had plans to make him...fall for me."
        "What for?!" Felix continued being uptight.
        "I was going to take his attention off of Henry and--"
        "Henry? Since when are you worried about Henry?"
        "Only recently. I know Pan's using him for something...his heart obviously. But I don't know what he plans to do with it."
        "Have you got in touch with Henry's family?" Felix suddenly asked. Anne didn't know if she should tell Felix she had.
        "Whatever, it doesn't matter," she spoke nervously.
        "You have, haven't you?" Felix said with a smile. Anne refused to give herself away.
        "I said it doesn't matter...what's he going to do with Henry's heart?" Anne demanded an answer.
        "If I told you, you'd flip," Felix admitted.
        "Too bad. You're going to tell me," she replied sternly. Felix laughed some.
        "You can't stop him," he spoke.
        "I can always try," Anne defended. "Just tell me."
        "He just needs it to restore his youth...it's running out."
        "What's that going to do to Henry?" 
        "It'll kill him," Felix said simply. Anne gasped.
        "I knew it!" She snapped. "I can't believe you'd let that happen!" she snapped some more in pure disappointment. "What the heck is the matter with you! I can't believe--"
        "I know...I wasn't all for the idea, but Pan, he's just--"
        "If you ever want to restore our relationship, Felix, then you're going to let me save Henry--"
        "I can't--"
        "Yes you can, and you're going to help me too," Anne demanded.
        "What good is Henry to you anyway?" Anne was thrown aback with even more disbelief.
        "Are you kidding me?! It's his life, Felix!"

Momentarily, Felix let his sister's words sink in and he sighed. "You don't know," he tried. Anne wanted to punch her brother.
        "Pan isn't going to let me leave!" She yelled. "He's done nothing but made sure I know he'll never give up on me and that he'll make me want him just as much as he wants me," she cried.
        "Is that all you guys have done is kissed?" Felix hoped.
        "Uhm..." she started awkwardly. Felix slowly turned his head, his eyes widening again.
        "Oh my god--"
        "No! We kinda...went swimming--"
        "Naked?!" Felix panicked.
        "No!" Anne snapped. "Not really...I mean...we kept on our undergarments."
        "What else did you do?!" Felix freaked some more. Anne felt heavily uncomfortable.
        "Maybe now you'll help me," she spoke defensively.
        "I can't believe you--" Anne's mouth opened wide.
        "Can't believe me?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" She yelled furiously. "I'm not the one helping Pan KILL an innocent boy!--"
        "I told you!" Felix raised his voice. "I didn't want to," he mumbled quieter.
        "And do you think I wanted to kiss Pan or go swimming in my underwear with him!?" She cried, tears filling her eyes finally. Felix noticed then felt instant sympathy.
        "I'm sorry," he mumbled. Anne wiped her eyes.
        "You have no idea what I'm willing to put myself through just to save you..." she choked. "You're so selfish!" She snapped.
        "I'm sorry, okay?" He cried.
        "You better be," she spoke coldly with angry tears in her eyes still. Felix, again, sighed.
        "Do you have feelings for him?" he suddenly asked.
        "Of course not," Anne replied in disbelief but was secretly questioning herself in her mind.
        "Good because that'd make things a lot harder for us." Anne then tried to understand what Felix was getting at with the 'we' part then suddenly realized. A smile stretched across her face.
        "You're willing to help?!" She hoped. Felix sighed then nodded. Anne couldn't help it and threw herself at Felix, snatching him into a big warm, relieving hug. Finally she would get her brother back home because he was willing to help her.
        "But you'll need to tell me what you're planning so far and you need to tell me if you're working with Henry's family somehow."

So Anne did. They finally went to sleep that night and back at the mermaid's lagoon the little Beastly girl found herself again.