"A clumsy lost boy...are we?"

It was all a bit odd to Anne as she crept about the walls of cottages watching as sleepless and lost boys passed her. One nearly hit her when she finally got the chance to walk along the stoned streets. She caught her breath then her eyes found the entrance to the forest where the music was playing. From out of the village, she darted for the trees following a few boys. Nearly losing herself in the darkness that engulfed her, Anne began to grope with her hands for the trunk of a tree. Alone and nearly scared...she let her back fall against the bark she found.

Closing her eyes a moment, she breathed in deeply and told herself this was it.

~And it certainly was. 

Finding the fire lit area of the enchanted forest, Anne stopped once more and hid behind another tree when her eyes found Pan's lively party. Boys all about the fire wore funny masks, but Anne only locked eyes specifically on the piper. She saw he was dancing and playing with a hood over his head. She couldn't make out Pan's face but knew he must've been under that hood...that ominous and deep cloak. Anne could only imagine it must've had some sort of power.

Taking a step out from behind her tree now, she quickly entered the circling boys but trying to search for Felix. Spotting an abandoned mask on the dirt ground, she snatched it up and pulled it over her face to hide herself and blend in. Her deep and determined green eyes searched for her brother. It was awfully difficult seeing how all boys wore masks and not knowing what her brother's height must've been now...the entire situation was hopeless.

Anne broke from the crowd of boys and drew herself back a few feet to over look all boys rather than dance with them. It was simple..actually...and Anne knew it was. All she had to do was follow Pan and his new lost boys to Neverland. But that scared her...and to even come to such a conclusion left Anne carefully debating.

She had prepared for this but it was the deep wishing she had that instead of going to Neverland...she could just find her brother around the fire and take him away. But that wasn't an option it looked like.

Suddenly, a dazed and dancing masked lost boy collected Anne by her hand and tried to pull her to the circle. In frustration, she fought against him but after he had got her close enough, another dancing lost boy had knocked her free and she fell to the ground hard on her bottom.

~This had caused the piper to stop his playing.

Anne froze just then along with the dancing boys. They all cleared a space for Pan to look through. Shaking slightly, Anne witnessed the piper turn his back and take off his hood. His shadowy and penetrating gaze caught her own in that moment. The top of his dark hair shining orange from the flames of the fire behind him, never had Anne been more afraid now that she was ultimately able to see Pan's face.

His dark brows knitted together in confusion then he walked over. With a smirk on his lips, he knelt down. "A clumsy lost boy...are we?" He joked.

Anne boiled with determination and she finally shot to her feet, ripping off her mask. Pan's dark eyes widened in surprise. "A girl?" He asked himself. "Seems my pipe has drawn in the wrong kinds of people," he said with another smirk.
        "My name's Anna...I'm looking for my brother, Felix."

An evil grin spread across Pan's dirty face just then. "Looks like someone's been studying their fairy tales."