Squid Ink (part 2)

Anne looked at him. She instantly knew what he was asking.
        "How could you pin such a choice on me now," she whispered towards him in disbelief.
        "Well it's quite simple, dear old Anne...you see. It can work like this. You give me your freedom for theirs," he told her.
        "Henry's, Felix's, and my parents...for mine," Anne corrected sternly. Pan thought a moment.
        "I'm afraid--"
        "Then you're not getting me," Anne interrupted.
        "I'm afraid the boy has to stay with me--"
        "The hell he is!!" Snapped Emma.
        "I don't think so," Regina followed. Pan looked towards Henry's family with a grin pinned on his face. Anne couldn't help but look at Felix wondering where Henry was during all of this after he was mentioned. Felix's glance directed to the side like he knew exactly where Henry was. A smile tugged on Anne's lips.
        "Fine," Anne finally told Pan.
        "What!" Panicked Henry's family. 
        "My freedom, in exchange for Felix's and my parents," Anne confirmed. 
        "Over my rotting corpse you're letting Pan keep my son!" Regina threw out. Anne just glanced at her.
        "I'm sorry," Anne told her. 
        "The hell you are--"
        "Regina!" Snapped Emma. They looked at each other. It was almost like Emma knew what Anne was planning. "Just wait," she told her.
        "You're going to stand there and just let her do this to our son?!" Regina spoke in disbelief.
        "Silence!" Pan barked.
        "Anne, are you sure you want to do this?" Asked Rumple like he was playing along.
        "I'd do anything for my family," she told him. Her eyes fell on Pan's ones.
        "Anne, don't do this, please--" Cried her mother.
        "I have to. For your guys freedom, I have to."
        "It wouldn't be freedom without you!" Spoke her father. The mother nodded eagerly.
        "Please, Anne!" Cried the mother once more, tears burning her eyes. 
        "I won't let you!" Snapped the father grabbing Anne. She fought against his weak body.
        "I can't let you guys go back in that cage," she told them desperately.
        "But, we just got you back!" her parents spoke. Anne tore a wild and desperate gaze into Felix's eyes. He needed to reassure them. 
        "It'll be okay," he said. He hadn't stole his parents eyes so he jerked them some to look at him. "Hey, it'll be okay," he repeated. They took some moment then saw the truth in their son's eyes then suddenly fell into character.
        "It won't be forever,"  spoke the mother. "We'll find a way to get you back," she said. Pan smiled.
        "I'm sure you will," he said sarcastically. Anne almost choked.
        "Hey! You're not letting him take my son!" Panicked Regina angrily at the tree she was so tightly annoyingly tied to.
        "That's not your decision to make," raised Pan towards Regina.
        "That's my son you're talking about! You are not having him!! Henry!!!" Regina called desperately for her son. "Henry!!! Where are you?!! Henry!! It's your family!!!" She screamed again.
        "Someone shut her up," Pan said rolling his eyes. He then turned around to look at Regina. "He can't hear you," he told her. Some lost boys were already walking over to her to keep her silent. She was ranting as they reached her.
        "Keep you damn hands off me! I'll be quiet," she told them. Pan's head began pounding. He looked back at Regina again, annoyed.
        "Will you?" he said.
        "She will," Emma answered for Regina. She saw right through Anne, of course. She could tell when someone was lieing and gave Regina a look and whispered something to her. The lost boys didn't hear. But Regina stayed quiet. Anne felt confident now.
        "So it's a deal then?" Anne asked Pan.
        "It's a deal," then he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him and looked at her parents. "Let em go," he spoke to some of his lost boys. A space was cleared for Felix and the Beastly parents to leave. Felix started walking but the parents were hesitant. They looked back at Pan helplessly.
        "Please," they pleaded. Anne's stomach clenched. And arm was around her waist, Pan's arm. Her clutched her tighter and leaned close to her parents's faces.
        "Go on. Run off. Leave her like you did before," he told them darkly and hatefully. "It's not like it'll be much different when you're gone either. So go." They remained hesitant. "Get out of here before I change my mind!" he snapped. Anne flinched. Tears filling her parents eyes, she whispered to them.
        "I'm sorry," she said before Felix urged them to move along. They did.
        "We love you!" they called to her. 
        "I know, I love you guys too," Anne cried. 
        "How sweet," Pan breathed against Anne's neck. 

The little captive lost girl watched her tall brother walk off. On his way out, casually, he held up his hand, all five fingers up. Then he closed and opened his hand again revealing another five fingers, making a total of ten. Ten seconds. 

Anne began counting.

One...two...three....four......

Five....