Chapter 5: House Show Memories

Catherine, Finn, and Davina had made it through the rest of the day, it was now closer to the show and Davina was hugging Catherine, "You're gonna leave me alone?", Catherine knelt down, "Yes, but it won't take long. I have a small match.", Finn smiled, "We will both be back in a few minutes.", the girl frowned and Catherine smiled, sitting down and pulling Catherine on her lap, one of the photographers walking by and smiling at the moment, "You know, I was in your shoes many years ago. My dad did the same thing, but eventually a compromise was made.", she stood while holding Davina and she went to merch cart in the back. She grabbed one of her youth shirts in a medium but raised her eyebrow and grabbed a small instead. She grabbed one of her hats and looked at Davina, giving a nod. They went behind the cart and Catherine smiled as Davina changed and put the hat on. Davina walked out and Catherine raised an eyebrow, "You're missing one thing.", she grabbed a Balor wrist band and put it on Davina's wrist, "There. Now you're set to go sit in our corner." Finn smiled and Davina ran and hugged him, so he picked her up. The photographer capturing the moment between the little family.

Finn and Catherine had taught Davina how to do Finn's entrance. Alicia and Noam were their opponents and Noam was speaking in the ring, "He will not find a woman in the back that will work with him and also be able to beat the beautiful Alicia Fox.", Finn's music filled the arena and everyone cheered, Finn stepped out first and Noam went to speak with Catherine walked out, the place erupted into cheers, she held up a finger and Davina walked out. Catherine smirked and Davina was smiling. The two adults went to separate sides of the stage, Catherine raising an eyebrow and turned to look over her shoulder, Davina was with Finn. Catherine turned in sync with Finn and the trio walked down the ramp, doing the two famous poses to the music. The fans were cheering, Noam and Alicia stood with wide eyes and the photographers were snapping pictures as the three entered the ring, Catherine and Finn climbing between the turnbuckles and the post, doing the famous pose once more and Davina did it in the center of the ring, Alicia hiding a smile. Social Media exploding with the comparisons between tonight and that night that felt like it was so long ago.

Davina took a seat on Corey's lap, watching as Finn and Catherine worked perfectly as a team in the ring, and many believed they were a team out of the ring as well, Finn tagged in Catherine and Noam stood in the ring, backing away and tagging Alicia. Catherine smirked and shot a wink at him, Alicia farrowing her eyebrows,  giving a scream, and charging at Catherine, who avoided being prezed. She chuckled and walked around, before going into action against Alicia, "A Slingblade!", Finn cheered and Davina clapped, Alicia was down and Catherine climbed onto the top turnbuckle, she stood and raised her hands before she perfectly executed the Coup de Grâce. She pinned Alicia and picked up the win, Finn's music filling the arena, Catherine smiled and nodded for Davina to come join them, and she did. The trio taking the ring, and social media, by storm. They did the famous poses before they exited the ring, signing a few autographs and taking pictures. Catherine jumped onto the barricade in one of the corners and laid across it, her hands behind her head, much like Dean used to do. The photographer took pictures and so did a few fans. Maybe Catherine was still Cat after all. She got off and the trio walked up the ramp, Davina running to Corey and giving him a hug before she ran to Catherine and Finn, holding their hands as they disappeared behind the Gorilla. Hunter stood up and hugged Catherine, tears in his eyes, Stephanie smiling as the girl she thought of as a niece held her uncle and blinked away tears. Hunter whispering to Catherine and she smiled, "Thank you.", he smiled and kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheek, "We got to head out. We have a 4 hour drive and then we are crashing at a hotel for the night before we drive on home.", she hugged everyone and Hunter paused Finn, "You love her.", Finn kept a straight face, "I do, sir.", Stephanie cringed, Catherine wasn't a teenager anymore. Hunter nodded, "How much of your stuff is at her house?", Finn blushed a bit, "Nearly all of my clothes and stuff like that. The furniture is still in Florida.", he rubbed the back of his head and Stephanie smiled, "You're basically living together, now she has a daughter, and this daughter looks to you as a Father and Catherine looked at you to make sure you were okay with it. Isn't this all a bit domestic for two friends?", Finn shook his head, "No, not when they both love each other and support each other. Guys, she is literally 3 months out of a divorce, I can't just move in on her. I want her to be happy, and right now she is with our situation. When she is ready then I will be there.", Hunter smiled and hugged him, "Welcome to the family. You break her heart, we break your arm.", he nodded, "Seems fair.", Stephanie laughed and the two shook hands, "Fergal Devitt if you don't hurry up I will leave your ass here!", Finn smiled as Davina yelled, "No! I won't let her!", everyone laughed and even Catherine's laugh was heard through out the backstage area, before she screamed and a punch was heard, "I hate you sometimes Dean Ambrose, you can't just sneak up on someone like that! How the hell does Renee live with you?", everyone laughed and Finn left the gorilla area and smiled as he seen Catherine and Dean playing with Davina. He stepped into the locker room really quick and got dressed in street clothes, grabbing his trunks and Catherine smiled, "I'll take them for you. I still need to take mine.", he nodded and she gently grabbed his trunks and his jacket from him, "Stay with Dean and Finn, no where else.", Davina nodded and Catherine walked off.

She knocked on the wardrobe and makeup door, "Come in!", being heard from the other side, she smiled at Sandra and handed over her gear and Finn's, "Good job tonight Cat, you looked good.", Catherine smiled and then looked at Sandra, "Do ya think next week I can try something a bit more like Dad's? The heartbreak kid getup? Similar, not exact.", Sandra smiled, "Of course. What colors?", Catherine smiled, "Red, black, and white. Can my top be cropped and the straps x in the front?", Sandra nodded as she wrote down what her favorite superstar needed, "Awesome, thanks so much.", Sandra smiled, "Shoes, Cat.", she smiled, "Converse like Aj's, black with red laces and white soles. Balor Club on the right side and HBK on the left if you can.", Sandra nodded, "Of course. You want an old D-X shirt cut for you?", Catherine smiled, "You know me so well.", Sandra nodded, "You don't ask for much change in gear, but when you do it stuns Catherine Michaels.", she laughed and smiled, "Well, I do aim to stun.", she almost said 'Steal the show',  but she hadn't and Sandra noticed, "How are you? Really?", Catherine swallowed a lump in her throat, "Honestly? If I hadn't had Fergal by my side this whole time, I won't be back. Not now, not so soon.", Sandra smiled, "You love him.", Catherine glanced down, "Yeah and it scares me a bit. I don't want to be hurt again, not like Dolph did, and I think he has enough of me that it would hurt just as much as Dolph hurt me and I don't, I, I can't go through that again.", Sandra walked over and hugged her, "Catherine Michaels, you should have seen that man's face when you did two of his moves in that ring instead of your own. He light up as if someone had said he won a championship title. He loves you just as much, if not more, than you love him. That little girl of yours loves him as well, like a father. She loves you as a mother. You're a family already Catherine, even if you don't want to admit it.", Catherine smiled and glanced down, "Trust me Sandra, I know. I have to get back to them, Davina is tired and we still have a four hour drive in front of us. Thank you, some much, for everything.", Sandra nodded and the two hugged, Catherine leaving the room. Sandra smiled, a gear set inspired but her father and the man who had put her back together so quickly.

I apologize for this being so late. This has been a crazy two weeks. My Aunt and Uncle, who lost their home in the flood a few months back, have bought and moved into a new home. I have been helping them with babysitting my cousin and painting when I wasn't babysitting. My Aunt from Maryland came in for a week so I visited with her a lot. Hopefully I can go back to my normal writing schedule now that everything is kind of normal now. Thank you all for the love and support. Tell me something about yourself in the comments. XO Ireland Nicole