25: Not Alone

Raw dominated Survivor Series, even with Bray doing whatever he was doing. It was Monday after Survivor Series and Catherine was tired. She didn't work out as she normally did and she went to the arena early, without Finn. She quickly found Stephanie, Vince, Hunter, and Shane. "We need to discuss Bray, now.", the four nodded and they went into the office. She sat at the left side of Vince. "Bray has targeted my daughter, he has physically attacked me, my boyfriend, and my family. This is getting personal and fast. Either I get my match or I attack Bray when he least expects it. Which I'm going to do anyways. I will be at anyone's side. He is targeting my family, my friends, he will not get away with it.", they nodded, "Just be careful and we will look into this. If Bray doesn't stop soon, he might need to find a new job.", Vince spoke, "There is no might, he will be finding a new job.", and that was the end of it. The door opened and Finn walked in, "Seriously love, Seth told me.", she turned, "I didn't want to disrupt your breakfast with the boys.", he sat down, "Hardy has a match with Bray next week. You can go down, no, you will go down. Do whatever you have to.", Catherine nodded, "You can't seriously be letting her take on Bray? By herself.", she turned and rolled her eyes, "It's nothing I haven't done before. I'll be fine.", Finn looked at her, "You have a family to think about, Catherine.", she turned, "And I am! If you haven't noticed he is targeting my family, our family. I will not let him get away with it.", he shook his head, "And what if you get hurt?", she scoffed, "If I get hurt then at least one of us will be home with Davina! Bray attacked her first, if we hadn't of been here, our little girl would have been attacked. I will not rest until I have snap at least one bone in his body. Rather I have to do it myself or if I have to call in reinforcements. Bray Wyatt will feel pain like he has never felt it before.", she had stood during her talk and left. Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie sat silent and Shane smirked, "Bray poked the wrong bear.", they heard a crash and rushed out to see Catherine face to face with Paige, Mandy, and Sonya. "Mandy, Sonya, this is Catherine Michaels. She helped me during my last stint here when I was placed in a uneven match. She's a nice girl, powerful, and she doesn't take anyone's crap.", Catherine smiled softly, "Hello. Paige, it's so good to have you back, I've missed you. I could have used your beautiful face and good laugh this last almost two years.", Paige softly smiled and noticed the unshed tears, her friend was still hurting. Catherine turned, "Mandy, it's good to see you. We need to have another slumber party soon. You guys can meet Davina.", she hugged the blonde and looked at Sonya, "I don't think we've properly met. As Paige said, I'm Catherine Michaels, you may call me Cat. It's a pleasure to meet you and I know you'll bring amazing things to the roster, all of you will.", she didn't know if this girl was a hugger so she offered a hand, Sonya softly smiled and shook her hand and Catherine smiled. "Raise some hell you three. Also, we should meet for dinner sometime. Or even breakfast. Oh, we could even go shopping.", the three women laughed and Catherine smiled, "Wait, what was the crash?", Catherine turned, "Paige scared me. I didn't know she was here, any of them really. It's good to pull up new talent, especially the women's talent. We need to expand.", she smiled and skipped off. She turned the corner and cheered, "Noam!", and Finn chuckled. "So, are you competing with the Scottish man for her affections or?", Finn shook his head at Hunter and went around the corner to see Noam and Catherine play fighting. He chuckled and she turned, "Come to lecture me again?", Finn sighed and shook his head, "No, I didn't. We have a photoshoot and we need to film a promo for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for the shop.", she nodded, "Right. I'll see ya later Noam.", and she turned to Finn, jumping on his back. She kissed his temple and smiled, "I love you, sorry I got mad in there. Bray is, I can't let him hurt you or anyone.", Finn sighed, "It's alright. I love you too. Bray isn't someone to take on by yourself.", she smirked, "Who said I was doing it alone?", Finn paused, "Oh dear, what do you have planned?", she hummed and shrugged. Finn chuckled, "You're going to be a hand full aren't you?", she giggled, "Aren't I always?", and they turned to the photoshoot area and she jumped down.

She had changed into her black and silver gear and had her hair put into waves and her makeup done dark with red lips. Finn had his gear on and they quickly did a shoot as the RAW Power Couple. She smiled up at him and he kissed her forehead, the camerawoman smiled and clicked away. That was the shot she needed. She smiled, "Next set for Cat, Finn we will do some solo has she gets ready.", Finn nodded and Catherine's face was cleaned and her hair was straightened. She then put on her Jean shorts, a plaid over shirt, a white under shirt, and her cowboy boots, she put a hat on her head and they did a natural makeup look. Finn changed into his everyday clothes as she did some solo shots and then they did a few couple shots. "Last change for you two.", Catherine's hair was pulled into an slick high pony tail, and she changed into her pink and grey gear. They posted separately for a few shots and then a few couple shots. "Alright, we're good. Change into your normal ring gear and put on some merch, there's a room set up with three tables full of merch.", Finn smirked as he knew this was where he'd propose to her and it would be seen tonight on Raw. He had asked Randy and Shawn for their blessings and they agreed. Davina was going to be a surprise and a few of the SmackDown superstars would be here, Randy, Nattie, Daniel, Lana, Aj, and Charlotte would be here. They were hidden away as a secret and they were so happy for their friend.

They were filming, Catherine was back in her natural makeup look wearing Jean shorts and a cut out Catherine shirt, she had a Finn wristband and a Randy wristband on, and she wore a Dean baseball hat. "It's that time of year again! Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday and we got some deals for you.", her and Finn started throwing around merch and spouting off the deal. But Finn turned and the camera was raised up, "Now, this deals won't last forever, so be ready to snap them up.", she turned and Finn was down on one knee she gapsed and tears filled her eyes as her hand went over her mouth, "Catherine Hickenbottom, I have loved you since I laid eyes on you. Will you do me the honor of becoming Catherine Devitt?", she was silent but nodded, "Yes.", and he kissed her has she cried. The room exploded with cheers and confetti. The Raw roster and part of the SmackDown roster bursting into the room, and the camera cut off. They were congratulated and soon there was a picture of her hand and the ring taken. They would release it right before the show. The fans didn't know and now Catherine couldn't leave the arena. Davina and Shawn barrelled in and Davina was so happy. "After the wedding can we legally changed my name to Devitt?", Finn smiled and bent down, "How about at the wedding you both become Devitts?", Catherine smiled and the little family hugged, and the pictures were snapped. This would also be posted. It was going to be a good night, they could all tell. "You won't have to face this alone, you're not alone.", and she smiled. She had a plan to take down Bray and her fiance was going to help, so was Seth and Roman and Hunter. She looked at them all and she was confident that they'd be okay but she needed one more person and she knew that she needed to talk to him soon.