Chapter 2: The Attitude

Catherine stood in the line at the table waiting for food. She let out a sigh as she grabbed a roll and then turned, trying to find a seat. "Are you really going to eat all of that?", she raised an eyebrow and looked at the woman who spoke, "Ah, Summer Rae. Why are you here?", Seth rushed over, "No, don't answer, it was rhetorical. Listen here Blondie, I don't like you and I don't have to like you. I am going to eat all of this because I am able to. You post little videos of your exercising and pictures but honey, your routine has nothing on me. I am in the gym every morning at 6 am, I don't leave until 8, then I do all of my work commitments which is something you know nothing about, and then I spend time with my friends, and finally I go back to the hotel and work out for 3 more hours before showering and going to bed. Yes I am going to eat all of this because I can, I will, and I have to. Now leave before I ruin your face more than it already is.", Summer ran off and Catherine rolled her eyes before she took a seat at the table, she glanced at Alicia and Sasha, "Either of you going to say anything?", they shook their heads and she smiled, "Well then, how are you girls?", Finn looked at Seth and sent a text to Randy, who just sent a laughing emoji back. Seth shook his head and jumped when Catherine jumped up and smiled at the Hardy Boys, "Catherine Michaels, what a sight to see!", she hugged them both, "Jeff and Matt Hardy, never did I think I would work with you two again. Here we are.", Dean walked over, "Hey, don't be stealing my guys.", Catherine laughed and the whole catering area smiled, she wasn't exactly their Cat anymore but she wasn't completely different either. Corey and Neville walked in and she smiled, walking over to them. The three talking, smiling, and laughing. "That's a sight I thought I'd never see.", Seth glanced up at Stephanie and gave a nod, "Catherine with two guys who left her and got married to other women, yeah neither did we.", Kurt walked it, "Little Catherine Michaels have you grown or what?", she smiled, "Kurt Angle, how are ya buddy.", they hugged and started talking. Sasha looked at Stephanie, "You missed, Catherine verbally slaughtered Summer.", Stephanie sighed, "What happened?", Maryse pointed at the plate in Catherine's spot, "She got questioned if she was actually going to eat all of this.", Stephanie sighed and pinched her nose, "Seriously, how dumb can that girl be? I wouldn't-" Catherine walked over and slapped the hand hovering over her piece of pizza, "Roman Reigns you know better than to take food of a woman's plate. Get your ass up and get your own and while you're at it, would you please get me a pepsi?", he sighed but stood up, "Yes mother.", she chuckled, "Don't back sass me boy.", everyone laughed and Roman shook his head, she was still their favorite Cat.

Catherine, Finn, and Seth sat in the car. Catherine in the backseat, she was looking at her phone, "Hey boys, after Raw next week we are getting the Ride Along car. Behave.", they smiled, "Yes mother.", she rolled her eyes and leant forward so her head was between the seat and she grabbed Finn's drink, taking a sip. "Seriously love? Have you drank all your's already?", she looked up at him and he sighed, "You grabbed a water and not a juice didn't you?", she gave a soft smile, "They don't really bring up wanted memories and after tonight I really didn't want them. How'd he even find out I was coming tonight?", Finn sighed, "Randy said he had been listening in to Renee's conversation with Dean. Being that you only told myself, Randy, Renee, and Aj that you were returning tonight and about the interview I assume he got it from that side.", she rolled her eyes, "Is nothing sacred anymore?", Seth chuckled, "With you? Never Catherine.", she rolled her eyes, "I told you to call me Cat. All my best friends do.", Seth smirked, "Not Finn here, he calls you Love.", she rolled her eyes, "So?", Seth shrugged but didn't say anything else, "You're something else, you know that Rollins?", he smiled, "So I've been told.", she laughed and leant back, "Why did you forgive Corey and Neville?", she sighed, "Well, I can't live with grudges all my life. I kind of forgave Neville back when we beat up Carmelle and James so long ago. I never really saw Corey much, not personally. If I had to stay until Talking Smack, I stayed in my locker room, so he was getting ready to leave or was gone by the time I was out of my room. Then I'd take a shower and be on my way.", she glanced down and looked at her ring finger. She needed something there so she could spin it. "Here love.", Finn handed her a small plastic ring and she gave a smile and put it on, spinning as soon as she could, "I forgave them because even though they hurt me, they didn't hurt me as deeply as Dolph did.", she rolled her lips, "I realized that the pain of their transgressions was gone and I forgave them. I don't think the pain and hurt I feel, everyday, will​ ever truly go away and that thought worries me.", Seth smiled, "Hey, you'll find someone again, you'll fall in love and it will be greater than anything you felt with noodle head.", she laughed and Finn smiled, she took off the plastic ring and gave it back. He put it in his pocket and Seth smiled at the two as they shared a smile. She'll feel it, realize it, sooner or later. Seth, and all of her friends, were hoping for sooner rather than later.

They pulled into the new hotel at around 1 am, and Catherine sighed, "I really need to do my 3 hours.", Finn shook his head, "Well, you're not. You wake up at 6 to workout, then you sit in a makeup chair until 9 and then we have work to do until 11:30 and then lunch with everyone and then more work and the we rest a bit and then you go and workout for 3 hours and then shower and finally go to bed.", she hummed, "I suppose you're right and I do have a match at the house show against Alicia so I mean, it will be fine. Let's go then. I need a shower." She opened the door and got out, getting her luggage from the back seat. She had taken off her heels in the car and slipped on her black cat slippers so she looked a bit strange but she didn't care, it's been a long night.

Catherine woke up and did her morning workout, she quietly walked back into the room and went into the bathroom, changing, washing her body, and fixing her hair first. She always straightened it before going to Honey to be glammed up. She changed into her clothes for the day and grabbed her shoes. She walked toward the door and smiled, "Are you trying to sneak out love? People are going to talk.", she laughed and turned around, "As if they don't already. I will be back as soon as I can be. We have a radio interview and fan meet and greet today before lunch and then another radio interview after lunch, followed by going to the arena and visiting with the Make-A-Wish kids.", he nodded and she smiled, "Alright, don't forget.", he smiled, "I won't alright.", she nodded and raised an eyebrow before walking out. Seth shaking his head, "Is this the walk of shame?", she rolled her eyes and shoulder bumped him, even though it wasn't actually his shoulder, "No it isn't, I just don't feel like wearing these shoes longer than I have to.", Seth nodded, "Understandable. So today's schedule?", she sighed, "Radio Interview, Meet and Greet, lunch, Radio Interview, Make A Wish meet, and then the house show.", Seth nodded, "Alright. Finn will be dressed and ready by 9:30.", she smiled, "Thank you. Honestly, how has he never been late? He does the whole 5 more minutes thing a few times.", Seth laughed and she smiled, "I have to go get glammed up but I will see you for lunch, yes?", he nodded, "Yes ma'am. The restaurant down the street right?", she nodded, "Yes sir, Dean knows the address. It's going to be me, you, Finn, Dean, Roman, Noam, Alicia, Sasha, Alexa, Nia, Neville, Corey, Mike, Maryse, and the Hardys.", he nodded and she walked into the elevator. He shook his head, "16 people? Good grief.", he walked to the door of her shared room with Finn and gave a knock, he heard a groan and he laughed. Finn opened the door and glared, "Time to get ready buddy boy, your girl is looking hot and you have to look just as good but not better.", Finn rolled his eyes, "She isn't my girl Rollins.", Seth shrugged, "Well, if she isn't then you are just whipped.", Finn punched him and Seth groaned, "Okay, Ow! Don't damage the merchandise!", Finn rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom, "I'm gonna shower. Don't touch anything.", Seth rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch, waiting for his friend.