24: Survivor Series

Catherine was getting ready, she was dressed in black ring gear and she had her Raw shirt on. She was praying and she took a deep breath has she jogged in place and started stretching. She was taking deep breaths as she got prepared for the match. Nattie had been added to team SmackDown and after a gym accident Bayley wasn't fighting tonight. She was keeping her breath as the 12 women match turned into a 10 woman match. She went into Catherine and got her a drink as she watched the pre-show.   She was sitting with the girls and she smiled at them all, "So, tonight's the night.", the girls smiled, "Where's Finn and Davina?", Catherine glanced down, "I sent Davina home, Bray is here and I don't trust him. Until I can focus all my attention on him and make sure I am able to protect her from him, she won't be here.", the girls all sent her soft smiles and she sighed. "Should I be worried? I mean, since Finn's ex is here and I've not seen either of them in an hour or so?", everyone looked at her and Seth's eyes grew filled with worry for her. "He wouldn't cheat on you, Cat.", she swallowed and stood up, "I can't focus on this right now.", she walked away and everyone watched after her as she went into her locker room and started to focus her mind.

Aj had heard Catherine and he ran around the arena, finding Finn talking to a few of the NXT superstars and even his ex. "Hey, Balor. I need to speak with you.", Finn nodded and walked away, "What's up?", he swallowed, "Uh, Catherine is uh. Yeah.", Finn farrowed his eyebrows as Dean ran in, "You! Go focus on your girlfriend before she worries herself to heartbreak.", Finn looked at his friends and nodded before running off. "She isn't worried.", Dean looked at him, "Yes she is, she just isn't focusing on it. She can't afford to.", and with that Survivor Series was about to be in full swing. Catherine was stretched out and ready to go. She needed to be prepared. Especially if it got turned into a numbers game. She took a deep breath and went to catering and grabbed a small sandwich and ate before she took a seat in the viewing area.

Finn finally found her, she was bent down and praying again. She took a deep breath and kissed her cross necklace before she slipped it off and handed it to a stage hand. She sighed and Finn walked over, "Are you okay?", she nodded, "Just worried. I have so many people to worry about tonight. I don't know what I would do if someone got hurt tonight. Bayley is off the card tonight because of what happened in the gym earlier. I just don't want anyone else hurt and Bray has a weird obsession with us. I know I lowered our risk having Davina stay with Dad tonight but still, they're still here even though no-one knows it. You and all the guys have to be careful and Finn, you have to watch Braun. He is a risk.", the man nodded and hugged her, "Watch yourself alright.", she nodded and hugged him back with a sigh, he kissed the top of her head and she kissed his cheek. "I'll see you after my match and I'll wait with you before yours. If anything happens, I'll be there. I promise.", he nodded and she smiled before Nia and Alicia came over, "We need to be at the gorilla.", Catherine nodded and they all left. It was time.

Tamina and Nia stood face to face as Catherine laid outside the ring holding her wrist. Lana had stomped it good but she wasn't concerned. She climbed back onto the apron and ran through, spearing Nattie. She got up and clotheslined Lana and then she super kicked Becky. The two captains stared at each other before they left the ring and stood on the apron, on for them both to be tagged in. Catherine shook her wrist and gave it a pop making all the girls hold back wincing. She flexed her hand and gave smirked, "C'mon lass, where's the fire?", and it was on.

Catherine had eliminated Becky and she was quick to tag in Aksune, who was ready to fight. Catherine rolled out and Becky walked over, "Cat your wrist is bad. You need to get to the back.", Cat shook her head, "I can't just quit. I have to finish this.", Becky had wide eyes and then Catherine stood, "Have Aksune tag me in.", Becky nodded and helped Catherine stand since she couldn't put pressure on her wrist. She walked up the steps and everyone watched as she tagged herself in and she sent a nod to Nattie, she wanted Lana to be her last fight and she'd give it her all. Nattie tagged in Lana and the two women circled each other and Catherine held her hands up. "Cat! What are you doing?", she smiled softly, "A test of strength.", Lana smiled and that's when the blonde knew that Catherine wanted her to fight and get her to submit or be pinned. Lana gently but firmly pushed and Catherine winced. The girls all watched with masked concern on the SmackDown Team. Catherine fell to her knees and Lana kicked her in the back of her head. She grabbed her head and fell forward and Lana got over her, she started beating her and Catherine went to roll away and get up but Lana grabbed her and threw her. A medic was already backstage and ready to look at her hand and Finn was waiting by his side. Then the lights went out. Catherine was pulled from the stage and went the came back on Bray hit her with Sister Abigail. She was out. Shane and Stephanie came down as they ordered the cameras to stay on the ring and the lights went out again, Bray was gone when they came back on. Stephanie bent down, "Let the match go on. Don't end the match.", Stephanie nodded as Finn ran down and looked around. A medic came down and they got her on a stretcher, "I'm fine. I just, my wrist.", the medic nodded and they checked her over, "It's just a bit bruised. As long as you don't have a match tomorrow or get ambushed you'll be fine.", Catherine nodded and the Shield ran in with Randy, John, Noam, and Dolph. A few of the women came in as well as they got  eliminated or free from backstage things. "She's fine. No concussion or anything.", she sighed and her phone rang from Shane's pocket. She grabbed it and answered, "I'm fine, Dad. I promise. I have a bruised wrist, it'll be fine in two weeks. Keep Davina until we can figure out why Bray is attacking us. I won't risk her health.", Shawn agreed and Catherine set up and rubbed her wrist and sighed, "What's in catering? Where is Bray?", Renee walked in with a water, a salad bowl, and some cookies. "Bray is gone.", Catherine smiled at her friend as she was handed the food, "Thank you.", she started eating and got a drink of water. "I'm gonna chill here, someone stay. Just in case, please.", Stephanie and Noam agreed because the others had work. Hunter sighed, "I wish I could stay.", Catherine smiled, "I know you do Uncle. Hey, promise me that you guys will keep an eye on Finn. Bray might show up again and Davina doesn't need to see both her parents beat.", Brock walked in, "Catherine, I tried to run down but I couldn't.", she softly smiled, "It's alright big man, I understand. Could someone find me a blanket?", Renee walked in with a plaid fleece blanket and a small black pillow, "I have to get back to work but Daniel is coming in.", Catherine nodded and sat her food and drink aside before Renee turned on the TV and she watched the show, but she started falling asleep, "Wake me up for Finn and Aj's matches.", Noam nodded and Catherine was out.

Catherine woke up for Finn's match and she smiled as he got fired up. Dolph had decided to come sit with her so Stephanie and Daniel could talk about the situation with Bray. "Don't let what I did keep you from being completely happy with him.", she softly smiled, "I won't. I just, I don't want to move too fast. I know it's weird, my adoptive daughter is more like my little sister and she calls me mom and my boyfriend Dad and it's all weird but it's just how we are. I don't regret anything.", Dolph smiled, "Hey, however it works out and works for you guys is okay. I know you loved me but you never loved me like you love him.", she turned, "I still love you. You were my first husband, my first true love. That love doesn't go away but it's changed. We've grown and that's what we needed. We are still friends and we are co-workers.", the match had ended and all the men waited around backstage to make sure Bray didn't attack Finn, but then Braun attacked Hunter. Catherine jumped up, "You can't go out there, you can't help.", she turned, "Yes I can.", and she ran to the gorilla but John and Shane caught her as Finn watched her barrel through, "Love. Hey. Love, it's okay. You can't go out.", she turned, "Wrong wording man.", Catherine fought her way out and she ran into the ring, baseball sliding and landing in front of Hunter. She stood up and the crowd went silent. Catherine Michaels stood in front of Triple H and her eyes were set in a glare at Braun. Baron Corbin ran out followed by Finn, Dean, Shane, and Randy. They all got beside her. The lights flickered and Bray was in the ring again, Braun was gone. Catherine glared at him and he laughed. He left the ring and she turned, looking at Triple H and then turning to look at Bray. "What the hell is going on?", and no one had an answer. She helped him up and the group went with her backstage. Raw and SmackDown might hate each other but no one was letting Catherine get hurt.