Chapter 20: Raw Underseige

It was here, the night of the undersiege of Raw. On screen everyone hated everyone but backstage that wasn't the case. They all went 3 hours earlier than normal to the arena, it was time to film so videos for upupdowndown and the Nintendo switch was the star of the show, Xavier had whisked off with Davina and they went ham in GameStop. That brings everyone to the now, Catherine had her arms crossed over her chest and an eyebrow raised. "Seriously? She's 9, how many gaming systems does she need?", Finn was hiding a smirk in the background, "Just think about this, Cat, now while she is in her room playing Mario you can play Crash bandicoot on the PS4 or L.A. Noire on the Xbox One. Or you can even play matches on all three.", she took a deep breath and just laughed, "You were so scared.", Finn chuckled and she turned quickly, "And you! I didn't need those dresses and shoes.", he rolled his lips and smiled at her, "Sorry, love.", she frowned and sighed, "No, you're not. Now then, I need food.", she walked out and everyone laughed, Dolph was silent and Seth glanced at him, "Go talk to her but don't screw anything up.", Dolph nodded and jogged out, Finn went to follow him but Renee caught him, "They need this. She needs this.", Finn frowned and nodded.

Catherine was standing by a wall, she was leant back and her arms across her chest, "I thought you'd come after me.", Dolph paused and looked at her, she looked good. She was stronger than ever, mentally and physically. "Catherine-", she sighed and glanced down, "Just, don't please. The past is the past and we need not live it again. It's in the past and it hurt, god it hurt, but we must forget it. Both of us.", Dolph frowned and for the first time, in public, tears fell. "The world doesn't deserve you, Catherine Hickenbottom. You are too pure for it, too kind.", she softly smiled, "The world deserves me, I don't deserve the world. This world is filling with evil and bad things, there is not enough good being shown. We must forget the bad and evil we have seen, we have done, and begin a new path. We must spread goodness and kindness and love. The world needs us to.", and with that Dolph smiled, "I forgive you, I forget that it has happened. Now, you must forgive and forget yourself.", Catherine kissed his cheek and wiped his tears with her thumbs before she softly smiled and walked away.

The show was starting and the team Raw women's division would get it's first new member tonight. Sasha, Mickie, and Bayley would be going against Catherine, Nia, and Alicia. Catherine's music played as her team walked down the stage. "This match is a change, one of few, to impress me and be part of Team Raw. If you fail to impress me than you will not be part of Survivor Series.", Mickie glared slightly but didn't speak, she knew that Catherine respected her and she also knew that Mickie hadn't been in the ring for a while, she just wanted to see her in action. The bell rang and Catherine started against her one time trainer.

The match was insane and the crowd was loving it, Catherine was on the ground outside of the ring after being slammed into a barricade. She rolled over as Mickie and Sasha dive bombed Nia, knocking her down. Bayley was on the ground by the steel steps holding her shoulder as Mickie guarded the ring and Sasha got the win against Alicia, "Stop! Stop! Stop the music!", the music stopped and Nia and Alicia stood by Catherine as Askune came down the ramp, "Mickie, Sasha, you have proved yourselves. I need one of you my team. I need one of you. The other spot must be worked for in a match against Bayley and Dana with the members of Team Raw watching. The winner will be on my team. Mickie, you get the spot tonight. You're on my team. I need you on my team.", Mickie smiled and Catherine was out of breath, she had one small moment to gather herself before she tried to defend her show against an SmackDown. She just prayed Charlotte and Becka knew which car to slam her against.

Catherine was in the garage on the phone talking to her dad, "What are you on about, I'm fine?", she turned and gulped looking at Becky and Charlotte, "Hey ladies, what's going on?", Becky tisked, "Sorry lass, it isn't personal you're just on the wrong side.", Catherine put her phone away into her pocket and the two on one brawl began. Catherine was doing okay, she had Charlotte down, but the numbers got to her. She was overtaken and the crowd was screaming no and Twitter was blowing up, and the superstars not at the show were freaking out. Becky and Charlotte looked at each other and smirked, picking up Catherine and slamming her into a car windshield. She screamed out and fell to the ground with a hard thud.  Becky and Charlotte walked out of frame and some of the superstars ran in. Catherine was gasping and her back was hurting. She was rolling around and Finn limped in he grabbed Catherine in his arms and she cried out. The show was over and everyone ran back in, Becky and Charlotte were wide eyed. Catherine laid flat and chuckled, "Nice throw girls.", and everyone smiled. "Damn, you deserve an Oscar.", Catherine laughed and everyone laughed as well before she sat up and was sat in Finn's lap. "Now then, I need a shower, food, and sleep. Has someone helped Davina get her things ready?", Shane nodded and the brunette ran in, barreling into Catherine and knocking her and Finn over, "I thought you were really hurt!", Catherine smiled, "I'm fine, little one. So, who won the Mario Kart tournament?", An walked through all smug and Seth slammed against him and glared, "Surprisingly, it was Alexa.", the group laughed and the little family of three stood up, "Wait, question. Where the hell is my best friend?", Randy smirked in the back and walked through and before anyone could blink Catherine had koalaed him. He sighed and hugged her tight against him and she smiled. For ten years they've been best friends and they'll be best friends for 10 more lifetimes.

Some say a soulmate is the person you are meant to love for all of time. The term love does not mean as a lover. She had found her soulmate and it was not as a lover. Her soulmate was her best friend and no one could argue that Randy Orton and Catherine Michaels were not soul mates, not Finn Balor and not Kim Orton. The best friends were not able to be separated and there was no guarantee that at Survivor Series their friendship wouldn't endanger the Battle of the Brands. They would also help each other, which is why neither of them would be allowed to be present when the other was being taken by the undersiege segments. They all knew that the two would stop at nothing to save each other.