Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home

The car pulled into the driveway and Catherine smiled, she was so happy to be home. She knew the movers had been there and she was excited to see Bucky, Scarlett, and Thor. Davina was asleep and Finn smiled, "She likes car rides.", Catherine chuckled and closed the gate behind her. The temporary code for the gate and house being reset to the original codes. She noticed that her dad was already there and she smiled, "Dad is here.", Finn nodded and she parked the car in the car port, opening her door and grabbing the luggage, setting it to the side. She opened the backdoor and carried Davina into the house, Finn following with the luggage, thankful Davina's bag fit on top of Catherine's while it was being rolled around. Shawn smiled, "Is this my little granddaughter?", Davina was asleep and he took her, "I'll take her into her room. I've already fed and watered the dogs and the cat. The horses have fresh hay and water and I got them a salt lick.", Catherine smiled, "Dad, you didn't have to do that. Did the worker's do everything correctly?", Shawn nodded, "Yes they did. And I am glad the mini bar was placed in the pool house.", Catherine smiled at her dad as he took Davina upstairs and Catherine took their bags from Finn, who went into his room at her house to unpack and relax. Catherine went into her room and unpacked, before she went and unpacked Davina's clothes. She finished quickly and started the laundry of the three's clothes. Shawn joined her and Catherine turned, "I need to get her a passport and ID.", Shawn looked at her, "I can stay with her if you don't want her traveling all the time. She has to be in school too. I homeschooled you, do you want to homeschool her?", Catherine sighed, "I'm not a teacher.", he looked at her, "Stephanie would help, just like she helped with you. Davina could study with Stephanie and Hunter's kids.", Davina glanced down, "Dad, I can do this. I promise.", he smiled and hugged her, "I know you can, because you can do everything. But never be afraid to ask for help. I can come stay with her while you travel out of country for work and I can teach her. When you're in the states, she can travel with you guys. You'll need to get a bus though.", Catherine nodded, "I know.", Finn came downstairs and started helping Catherine with the laundry and Shawn raised an eyebrow, stepping away and calling Hunter. They were a bit too domestic for being just friends.

Cat fixed dinner for the group while Shawn was feeding the horses and Finn and Davina were playing with the dogs. Cat's phone rang and she answered without looking, "Hello.", it was her uncle, boss, thing. It was Hunter. She paused, "I mean, I don't think so but if you think, no. I just. Hunter, I am thankfully truly I am. No! For Christ's sake I am recently divorced! Oh my God. Did Seth put you up to this? Randy? Renee? My father?. I am a grown woman, I am living my life. I have a child to look after now, a title to rightfully get a chance at, and a life to rebuild. He has been here for me since the start of this disaster that is and was my marriage to Nick Nemeth. He is part of my support system. I've told him he can go back to Florida, I'm not forcing him to stay here. I like having him here, because then I'm not left alone with my thoughts. Call me when you've gotten your head screwed in straight.", She hung up and Shawn's eyes were wide as his phone rang moments later. He was in the yard so he heard his daughter. He answered the phone call and winced as Hunter was mad at him for making Cami mad. Cami stormed out the door with her car keys, "I need to go to the store. Dinner is done.", she got into her Mustang and drove out. Shawn winced and frowned, Cami was pissed. Finn walked outside and looked at his friend's father on his phone, "What the bloody hell did you do?", Shawn sighed and Finn shook his head, "She'll be at the pier. Go. I'll watch Davina.", Shawn grabbed his keys from the bowl and went to his truck, driving away to calm down his daughter.

Cami sat in a swing, lightly swinging back and forth, "We aren't doing anything ya know. We aren't seeing each other. We aren't sleeping together. We are just staying near each other.", Shawn sat beside her and a paparazzi was hidden in the bushes, snapping away. "He was there when no one else was able to be. He stuck by my side when I was at my worst. He was there for me when I wasn't there for myself. He saw the light in me when all I could see was darkness. Dad, he picked me up from a very dark hole that a man you were willing to call your son put me in. Why are you all having such difficulty with me liking having him around? Finn saved me.", Shawn looked at her and noticed the tears in her eyes, "What has he done to make you all so worried about him being around me?", Shawn looked at her and hugged her. "Nothing, I just don't want you hurt again.", she smiled, "Dad, Finn wouldn't hurt me. Besides, we are just two best friends that live together.", Shawn raised an eyebrow, "And raising a child together.", Catherine tilted her head, "If I recall correctly, the entire locker room helped raise me.", Shawn smiled at her, "Alright. Okay, we will all lay off. Just, be careful.", she smiled, "Always.", they hugged again and the stood up, going back to their cars.

WWE officials concerned about the relationship between Finn Balor and Catherine Winters? Sources say yes. A source close to the pair said Catherine confronted her father at the pier last night in tears. It seems different workers in the WWE have called Cat, speaking their concerns for her relationship with Balor just months after a divorce from WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler. "We are just best friends that live together.", is a statement from Catherine that she had given her father. Who expressed the combined concern of Catherine's well being and health. "Shawn was very concerned with Catherine turned to alcohol after her divorce, especially since she has never really been a drinker. It's a combined concern from friends and workers for Catherine. Should we be worried for Catherine or is everything okay? Stay tuned for more.