Chapter 4: A Mini-Me

Cathrine laughed as Davina was wearing an outfit and turned, "I don't really like this one, it has a weird cut.", Catherine stood up and smiled, "You don't have to get it then. How about this, for today, we buy you a few outfits, toys, and earrings but after we fly to California soon for a four day break we can drive into LA and go shopping for real?", Davina made a thinking face and smiled, "Okay, is Finn coming?", Catherine smiled, "He is for a day or two but he wants to go to his house and get a few things to take back.", Davina frowned, "Finn's house is our house though.", Catherine softly smiled, "Finn has his own house, in Florida that he really likes.", Davina farrowed her eyebrows and gave a sigh before standing straight, "He will live with us someday.", Catherine giggled and helped her change, "Hey, do you want to kind of match me or do you want to be different?", Davina raised an eyebrow, "I want to wear one of your old outfits.", Catherine smiled, but went serious really quick, "I have an idea.", they rushed out and Catherine went to the leggings aisle, finding black leggings in Davina's size. Finn walked over from the shoes as Davina looked at shorts, "So, hows it going?", Catherine turned with a smile, "Great, amazing. She is upset that you aren't staying with us the full time this break, I told her you were coming a few days but she seemed sad.", Finn looked at Davina and walked over, crouching down to talk to her as Catherine found black leggings, a red tank top, a pair of black knee high boots, a red flannel, and a little headband for one outfit. She walked over and Davina smiled, "Finn said he was going to stay the whole time with us!", Catherine smiled, "Did he? That's great. Your fun with Finn will not end for a bit, will it?", she shook her head and Catherine showed the outfit, "I love it. Oh, can I get some shorts too?", Catherine nodded and she helped Davina pick out a pair of shorts, the outfit draped on her shoulder. Finn took a picture and smiled, posting it online with the caption, Shopping with her Mini-Me. The fans went crazy, speculation on if it was actually Cat or not. Davina and Cat walked over to Finn and smiled, "Two shirts, and two pairs of shoes to go, then we need an earring set.", Finn nodded and the trio went to the shirts, Davina finding a deep purple one with black skulls on it and a pair of converse with purple laces and then a black shirt with a snake on it and black sneakers. She took pictures of the two outfits and sent them to Aj Lee and Randy Orton, speculation raising from them as well. Davina picked up a case of 28 sets of earrings in it and Catherine went to pay but Finn stopped her, "Let me pay.", Catherine raised an eyebrow but Finn countered her and she sighed, "Fine, but I'll pay you back.", he smiled and handed his card to the cashier and Davina smiled, "Can I change into the purple outfit?", Catherine smiled, "Of course you can. Might we use a changing room?", the guy nodded and Catherine handed her purse to Finn, along with her phone and sunglasses, "We will be right back.", he nodded, she grabbed the black shorts, purple tank top, converse shoes, socks, and the earring case, she pulled two hair ties from her purse and a small hair brush, "Come on, we have to meet for lunch in an hour.", Davina nodded and the two rushed to the changing rooms. "You're lucky? They're both beautiful.", Finn smiled, "Thanks, but they aren't mine.", the guy smiled, "Maybe not officially, but if they weren't yours then why are you here? Some dads don't even do this for their kids, you're doing it for her and her daughter.", Finn smiled, "I love them both, too much to ever say no to either of them.", the guy nodded, "Don't wait to long to make them yours, someone else might.", Finn nodded and thought over his words when Davina ran up to him, "Do I look okay?", he smiled, "You look beautiful sweetheart." She smiled and Catherine walked over, "Let's go get lunch.", the three left the store.

Catherine, Davina, and Finn all walked into the restaurant, Catherine smiling, "Michaels reservation.", the waiter nodded and smiled at the cute family before her. Davina held hands both Catherine and Finn, the older Brunette watching her with a smile as she told Finn a story. Catherine glanced at the waiter, "Can we get an extra chair please?", he nodded and Catherine sent a smile, "So, we are the first ones here for lunch, do you want to wait for the others to order or order now and wait to eat?", Davina made a face, "We can wait for the others.", Catherine smiled and the chimes from both her's and Finn's phones caught her attention, it was an Instagram post. Catherine raised an eyebrow, Spotted out with @FinnBalor today, @CatherineMichaels was seen with a young brunette girl with brown eyes, who is she? Are Catherine and Finn dating? @ENews as the story., Catherine shook her head, "Let them talk.", Finn nodded, and Catherine smiled as her friends walked in, "Who is this princess?", Catherine smiled, "Guys, this is Davina. I adopted her. Davina these are my friends.", she pointed at the, "Jeff, Matt, Seth, Dean, Roman, Noam, Alicia, Sasha, Alexa, Nia, Neville, Corey, Mike, and Maryse.", she smiled and waved and the group smiled back. Catherine took her seat between Neville and Finn sat beside her at the end, "Wait, where do I get to sit?", Catherine looked at Davina, "You could sit on my lap or Finn's", she smiled and looked around, climbing onto Neville's lap, "I'm sitting here.", Catherine raised an eyebrow, "Well, that's just fine.", Davina smiled, "I like your voice. It's cool.", everyone laughed at the small brunette and Dean smiled, "She's like a mini Catherine.", Catherine smiled, "Well, I've always wanted a Mini-Me.", Davina laughed as Catherine tickled her and she scooted further into Neville, "Save me.", Neville raised ab eyebrow and told Davina a secret, who raised her eyebrow up. Turning to Catherine and starting to tickle her. Catherine laughed as she swooped Davina from Neville's lap and the group smiled, Catherine needed her and she needed Catherine. The waiter walked over and smiled, at what he presumed was a real mother, daughter duo and gently cleared his throat, "What can I get you to drink?", Catherine smiled, "Can I have a water please, Davina smiled, "I want one as well.", Catherine smiled and Davina grinned, "Davina, you don't have to get it just because I am.", she smiled, "But I want to.", Catherine smiled, "Alright.", Finn smiled, "3 waters for this bill.", Catherine looked at him with wide eyes and smiled, "Don't try to fight it, love.", she gave a glare but shook her head, "You know what fine, guess what Davi, free meals.", she smiled and Catherine winked at her.