Chapter Thirty Three~ Hold On, Dont Give Up

I stumble tiredly into the nursery. Two night lights shine brightly. I look at Isabella and Sophie first, checking on them. I go to look at Kane next. I freak out for a second when I see he is not in his crib, but jump when I hear a snore. I turn around.

I look at Aiden and Watch him sleep in the rocking chair. A sleeping Kane is in his arms. I check the clock and see it's three am. I can't help but smile at them. They are so cute. I love this. I love them and my daughters so much.

Life hasn't been easy for me in the past but I'm so glad that I hung on. If I would have died on Johnson's Cliff that night I would have never had this.

Looking back on my life; in the beginning it was good. I had a family who cared. My parents who loved my brother and I dearly. My brother, who always had my school even if I was annoying as hell. But then all the good things were ripped away. With a single phone call my world had came crashing down. My parents died. I had no one left; only my brother. He was my best friend; but he didn't want me. Well, I thought he didn't want me. When I was thirteen I went to live with my aunt Lilly; which takes us to the middle of my life.

I moved down to Florida to live with my aunt and uncle and their daughter Hailey. I had never really visited them that much before my parents passed so it was weird when I first moved in. I became depressed after my parents died and when I found out my brother didn't want me. I was plucked out of school since Lily insisted on homeschooling me until high school. So when ninth grade rolled around, I was excited to make friends. That didn't really workout though because everyone hated me. I don't really know why they did, they just did. I was bullied and tormented every day.

I grew deeply depressed and eventually after a while I learned to hate me like everyone else hated me.

But when Senior year rolled around I met the person who changed my life. I fell for Aiden Parker; the schools cliché bad boy. I was so in love with that boy; that was until I found out it was all a bet. That really pushed me over the edge. I had enough and I tried to end it, but I lived. I lived because of that boy. I was mad at god and my family for not letting me die. I wanted to die so badly. After I woke up in the hospital I was sent to rehab were I met amazing people who helped me become me.

I underwent a change. And when I came back to school I had everyone convinced except Aiden. I know he knew I still loved him. And I knew deep down that he loved me. I did something that was awful. I told him I forgave him and then I slept with him, only to ditch him in the morning. I had broken his heart like he broke mine.

I left that town thinking that I wouldn't never run into Aiden again, but here we are officially Ten years later. Married and the parents of the most beautiful babies in the world.

Some advice I want everyone to hear; hold on. Just please hold on. Life will get better. I promise you. I know it's going to be really hard sometimes but you have to hang on just to see what your life has in store. Your life means something. Trust me; I would know.

I'm Alison Kane; no scratch that. I'm Alison Parker and now you know my story.

~~~~~~~
Okay I'm tearing up. Awww! It's overrrrrr.
I will be making an epilogue and I'm also thinking about making a third book. I'm not sure though. It would be about one of their kids. Maybe one of the girls, or I could write one in Kane's POV; comment and give me your ideas about who it should be about and what it should be about.

It's been a long ride and I thank everyone who stuck through to finish this story. I just want to say; listen to Alison's words and hold on. My intention with her story was to help people and I have helped people and I'm Still helping people.

I love you all dearly.

E.Rose<3