Chapter Two~

Trailer for this story is above made by me so I know it isn't great but I think it is okay. Opinions on it? Please comment!

"Thank you," I shake hands with my newest client, Julia Meadows. She flashes me a smile before leaving my office. I look down at my watch once she is gone. It is almost time for lunch with Aiden. I sigh as a knock is sounded from my door. I look up to see Aiden leaning on the door frame. I push back from my desk and stand up and walk around my desk with my bag in my hand. I walk over to Aiden and stand across from him. My heels make me seem like I have grown and so that I am not so short next to him. He sticks out his hand and I stare at it weirdly.

"I'm Aiden." He tells me his name. I almost scoff at him. What game is he playing now?

"I know who you are, what are you doing?" I ask him as I look back into his piercing eyes. He shakes his head with a chuckle. Shouldn't he be mad at me for how I left him nine years ago?

"I know you know my name," He says as he inches his hand forward. "I am trying to start over." He explains and I nod in a understanding way. Why does he want to start over? I narrow my eyes at him for a second before I grab his hand. His large hand shake my small one and I ignore any feelings I get.

"And your name is?" He asks me and I scoff and glance to my side. I look back at him.

"Alison." I answer and his lips twitch up into a smirk. I want to roll my eyes at his stupid smirk. Still as sexy as I remember. No shut up Alison! I realize we are still holding hands and I quickly remove mine. I run my hands over my shirt. I grab my phone from my desk.

"Shall we go get lunch then?" I ask him, trying to get what just happened out of my head. He breathes in and nods his head.

"Good." I mutter as I pass him. I walk out of my office with him following. I stop at Nikki's small desk.

"I'm going to lunch, write down any calls." I order her and she simply nods. I walk around her desk and head to the elevators. I pass Ethan on the way and he shoots me a 'Is this him?' look. I nod and Ethan gives me the thumbs up. I press the down button and Aiden and I wait patiently. Once we are down in the main lobby Aiden leads me outside.

"Where are you going?" Aiden asks me as I begin to walk to my truck. I glance back at him. I point at my truck.

"To my truck." I say in a 'duh' tone. His eyebrows raise and his jaw slightly drops. I furrow my brows and cross my arms.

"You still have this thing?" He asks me surprised.

"Excuse me? How do you know how long I've had this?" I ask him suspiciously. He quickly closes his mouth and his eyes return to normal. He shakes his head slightly.

"I remember you had this is school." He answers bluntly. I nod and lick my lips. Uh huh I know when Aiden is lying and right now he definitely is. Does he know who bought me my truck? A small part of me wants to say it was him but that is ridiculous.

"Anyways we will take my car." He says turning on his heel and walking down the busy sidewalk. I huff and follow him.

"Why do we have to take your car?" I ask as I brush past some people. He chuckles.

"It's just a car." He mumbles as he stops in front of a black Ferrari. My mouth drops. Just a car! This thing is beautiful! He walks around the car and opens his door. I keep staring at the car.