Epilogue

"Ughh they will be starting school soon!" I whine as I watch my four year olds run around out backyard. Aiden and I sit on our back porch, watching them play.

"They are growing up so fast, the girls look just like you," He glances at me, "They are beautiful. I'm so glad they are only four and have plenty time before I have to kick some boys butts if they even look at my little girls." He speaks while looking at Isabella and Sophia.

I roll my eyes, "And what about Kane? He looks just like you." I tell him. Aiden smirks at me.

"I know; he'll have all the girls." I scoff. I'm going to teach him to respect girls. The worst thing to happen would be if he turned out like Aiden was in high school. I don't want girls feeling how I felt.

"Okay then Sophia and Isabella will get all the boys." I tell him; purposely trying to mess with him.

"No. They will not be allowed to date until they are twenty nine." Aiden says absolutely serious. I shake my head and laugh.

"Mommy!" Sophia runs over to me. I open my arms as she throws herself into my lap.

"I love you!" She yells happily. I laugh and kiss her head.

"I love you too sweetie." She is the most precious thing. So pure and innocent.

~~~

"I just don't know how to start the conversation." I tell Aiden as I sit at the kitchen table. He dusts off his suit and looks at me.

"Ask her about what's been going on at school." He shrugs. Sophia's been sent to the office four times this week. Four times! We just bought a new house over the summer; the kids are still adjusting to the new schooling. I can't believe my babies are in sixth grade already

Aiden places a kiss on my forehead, "I'll see you at work." I smile at him and watch as he leaves. We still work at the same firm. Except now Aiden and I run things. Lyle retired about three years ago. Ethan still works there of course, I'd die if he didn't.

I sigh and put my mug in the sink before heading to the living room.

Checking the clock, I grab my keys.

"Let's go guys!" I yell for my kids. One by one they thud down the stairs. We pile into our car and I drive them to school.

Halfway through the day I get a call from their school.

"She punched a kid!" I ask in shock. My sweet Sophia wouldn't hurt anyone. Why the hell would she punch someone.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." With that I hang up on the administrator. I push back from my desk and hurry over to Aiden's office.

"I have to go to the school, Sophia punched a girl in the face." I tell him. His eye brows shoot up, intrigued. Why has she been acting this way?

~~~

"Bye mom, I love you." I watch as Sophia walks past me.

"Please stay out of trouble," I plead. I turn to Isabella as she walks past me, "Please keep her out of trouble." Isabella shakes her head.

"Mom; you know I don't want her getting in trouble either but last time I tried to help her I ended up getting in trouble too. I can't get sucked into it anymore." I frown as I watch my fifteen year old daughters walk out the door.

"I got her mom." Kane sighs as he walks past me. I watch them walk to the bus stop. I feel Aiden's arms snake around my waist.

I love how Kane always has both his sisters backs. He would do anything for them.. I wish my brother could have been like him.

"Why does she misbehave so much?" If she keeps this up I don't know what I'll have to do. I wish she would have been more like me. She is definitely a girl version of Aiden when he was in high school; she was following in the bad boys footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*UPDATED on 7/12/17 sequel has been posted*

So I think I have an Idea for a third book. Either someone had commented or messaged me an Idea about what the plot could be. If you were this person please comment because I can't remember who or where you posted it. It was where like Sophia was like the trouble maker; could have been Isabella but I think it was Sophia.

I haven't figured out the full plot yet but I know that I want Sophia to be the trouble maker. And I got comments mostly saying they wanted Kane's POV but then others saying the girls POV, so I decided that I will put all their POV in it.

I'll post an A/N when I figure out the sequel plot and when it's up.

Thank you!

E.Rose <3