Chapter Fifteen~

"I brought bagels!" Andy's voice echos through my office. I tear my eyes away from Nolan. I look past him and see Andy at the door holding up a bag and smiling. Nolan turns his head curiously.

"I'm sorry." I apologize to him. He looks back at me and shakes his head.

"It's alright. Our session is over anyways."  He says as he glanes at his pricey watch. He stands and straightens his suit.

"Right, well I will call when I hear more about the trial date." I say as I stand from leaning on my desk. We shake hands and he turns to the glass office door, which is slightly opened. He looks down at Andy and she stares up at him with a dazed expression. He flashes a smile as he walks past. Once she is gone she looks at me before glancing back at the door one more time.

"Who was that?" She asks me. I sigh and walk around my desk, and take a seat. I straighten some papers up and she sits in front of my desk. She leans back in the chair holding the paper bag.

"You can't just drop in for a visit. I have clients you know." I tell her. I don't want to lose any clients or get in trouble by Aiden, "He is Mr. Rollings." I add. She smiles.

"Well I think I am going to call him Mr. Hottie." She comments.

"Can I have his number?" She asks partially joking. I shake my head and fold my hands.

"Nope, its confidential." I tell her. She huffs.

"But I'm your friend!" She whines. I shrug.

"He's my client." I reply. She rolls her eyes.

"Well back to the reason I'm here." She says as she hands me the bag of bagels. I sit the brown paper bag on my desk.

"I have a favor to ask." Andy says, now completely serious. Her eyes drop to the floor as she begins to speak.

"I know you and Aiden don't get along, but I want all of us to go to dinner together." She tells me her reason for coming here while I am working. I open my mouth to speak but she beats me to it.

"Before you say no just listen," She starts again. I close my mouth and sit back into my chair. Waiting for her to continue. "I wouldn't ask you unless it was important." Andy tells me. I sigh once more and nod.

"Go on, tell me your reason." I tell her.

"I will tell you both at the dinner just please will you go for me?" She asks me. I stare at her for a moment, thinking the whole thing over. Is Aiden even going to agree to go? What if we end up fighting, or what if other things happen?

"Has Aiden agreed?" I ask.

"I  haven't asked him yet." Andy tells me honestly. I take a breath in and sit quietly for a moment or two.

"I suppose I will go but if he says anything, I'm leaving." I tell her. She smiles, her usually self coming back.

"Great, now let's eat these bagels!" She exclaims. I chuckle at her before opening the bag. We eat them quickly so she can leave and I can get back to work.

"You know I think I am going to go annoy Aiden now." Andy says as she throws her trash into my small trash can, which is stationed beside my desk. She flips her hair over her shoulder and stands straight.

"You do that." I tell her. She shoots me a smile before turning. She exits my office and I watch her walk through the office. She passes Nikki's desk but stops to say something to her. My brows rise in confusion. Andy walks away and towards Aiden's office. Nikki pushes away from her desk and stands. I watch her as she walk to my office door.