Chapter Six~

Next thing I know it is morning, and my Alarm is blaring next to my ears. I groan and open my eyes. I hit my alarm and the sound shuts off. I glance next to me, Kelsey is sprawled out like a star fish. Her left arm is resting on my forehead and her knee in digging into my back, this is one of the things I didn't miss about our sleepovers. I move her arm and arch my back so that I am sitting up a little. I look over Kelsey's sleeping form. Where the hell is Haley? She must have fell in the floor. My thought is confirmed when I hear her light snores. I giggle and pull my cover off of me. I stand up and Kelsey stirs. She licks her dry lips as her eyes flutter open. I stand and raise my arms above my head. I stretch and yawn. Kelsey yawns after me and sits up. She rubs her eyes and looks to her stomach.

"I'm hungry." She mutters rubbing her baby bump.

"We will grab something on the way to the resort." I tell her as I walk to my master bathroom. Her stomach growls at the mention of food.

"I am going to take a quick shower, wake Haley up." I tell Kelsey as I walk into my bug bathroom. I shut the door and turn my lights on. I pull my hair out of its messy bun and it falls down to my waist. I strip of my pajamas and turn on my shower. I step in an sigh as the warm water pelts against my back in a relaxing way. I hum softly as I wash my body and sing lightly while I condition my hair. I still sing, as I did back in high school. Singing is one of the many things I enjoy doing. I turn the water off and step out of my shower. I grab my grey towel and wrap it securely around my bare body. I turn my bathroom light off and step back into my room. Kelsey isn't in here. She must have went to the kitchen even after I had told her we would stop and get some food on the way. I shake my head and walk to my walk in closet. I open it up and walk inside. I flip my switch and look for an outfit.

I want to look good but I also want to feel comfortable. I pick a dress and some studded sandals. I get dressed and clip on my necklace. When I look in the mirror I realize I need some bracelets to complete my outfit. I grab some silver ones and slide them on, I grab my MK purse and turn off my closet light. I step back into my room and go to my vanity.

I apply some lipstick and brush my eyebrows lightly, taming my stray hairs. The lipstick I applied goes perfect with my eyes.

 The lipstick I applied goes perfect with my eyes

"Haley, up now!" I Shout trying to wake her. She stirs and mumbles something before rolling over. I lightly kick her leg and she curses. I roll my eyes as she finally sits up. Her hair is in knots and she has dry drool on the corner of her mouth. I stifle my laugh and fix my dress. Haley looks around confused.

"It's time to go." I rush her as she climbs to her feet. She stretches and groans.

"My back hurts." She says in pain. I guess she shouldn't have slept in the floor.

"Why were you in the floor then?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes.

"Well Kelsey kneed my fifty billion times, so I was tired and rolled into the floor." She explains sounding grumpy. I throw my hands up.

"Hey no need to be cranky." I tell her before walking past her. I open my bedroom door.

"You have ten minutes." I grab my small suitcase and walk into the hall. I hear Haley mock me under her breath but I don't say anything. I walk down stairs and into my kitchen. Kelsey is seated at the kitchen table with a yogurt cup in her hands.

"I said we would stop somewhere." I tell her as I sit my bag down on the island. I walk to my fridge and Kelsey shrugs.

"I am hungry and pregnant." Is her response. I raise my brows and grab a cold water. In a few minutes Haley is down stairs and ready to go. We climb into my truck and I pull out onto the main roads. About ten minutes later we are stopping at Bojangles.

"Get me a chicken biscuit with mayo and two Bo Berry biscuits." Kelsey says from the back seat. Haley orders a steak biscuit and I get a chicken biscuit. In about two hours we arrive to the resort.

"I am ready for a nap." Haley says as she steps out of the car with her small suitcase. I nod with a small laugh.

"Me too." I mutter as I look around. There is a huge building in front of us. The grass is so green and fresh looking.

"Well this is going to be fun while it lasts." I mutter. I know in a hearty best this will be over, Kelsey and Haley I'll be leaving and I will be going back to work before I know it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boring chapter I know I'm so sorry, and it's very short. Not my best work at all. I apologize I've just been busy lately and it's hard to kelp up with all the tasks in my life and write a book at the same time.
I apologetic once again I will try to update tomorrow and I will add interesting parts to it. Maybe with Alison's nod Aiden ;)
Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!!
Love you all so much!