Thank you all Honestly❤

Gosh I don't even know where to begin. When I first wrote this book I hadn't really thought about how much it might inspire and change other people's lives. I've had so many people tell me that after reading this book, they'd been doing better. If it had been depression, anxiety, eating disorders, self harm, relationships, school life, home life, and etc. I had helped them with it in some way. Every time someone left a message in my inbox, commented on, or left a message on my profile; I'd read them and realize how much my book made a difference. It made me feel amazing knowing that I helped people. That I showed them that they matter and have a meaning in life. I didn't just help them. They helped me to; I kept going because of all the love and support I got from my readers and fans. It was truly a blessing to have had such amazing people read my book. A book that I thought would get maybe a couple hundred, but is now at a Million+ and still climbing. I wasn't really a fan of my work in the beginning but you guys were. You guys loved my work before I could even grow to like a couple sentences. You've all been amazing and I don't know how many times I've cried from reading all the lovely things you comment. This book is my mark on the world. One day I hope to have it published so more and more people can read it and see how much there lives mean to the people around them. I want to thank every single person who had read not just this story but my other ones as well. Thank you all so very much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll try to have the next update out soon. Things have started to get better slowly and I've gotten my computer fixed which is awesome so I can finally type a new chapter.
MUCH LOVE❤