Need To Read This.

If you don't like what I write or if I offended you in anyway then I'm sorry. Go read something else instead of commenting calling me and my books names.

It is my story to tell, I will write the way I want. I will use the words I want to use.

There was two people who got "offended" from Chapter Ten comments left about Tammy.
One person had apologized and the issue was resolved but the other is incredibly rude.

I do not and I will NOT deal with hate or anything negative said about MY readers or MY books.
The person had got offended by some of the comments on the chapter where some of you guys were talking about Tammy's picture that I included.
The person had left the comment below.

Ali's character is not a bully

Ali's character is not a bully. I am not a bully. I have talked in my previous book, The Bet That Broke Me, about bullying. I have dealt with many years of bullying and I still do. If you think I'm being a bully I'm sorry. I apologize, but I am It going to say sorry for my readers. If you want to comment talking about Tammy then do so. I don't think any of us were talking about the person behind the picture. We were talking about Tammy's character herself in the book.

Alison did not harass her employee.
Nikki was being slutty and was trying to seduce Aiden. Alison had reason for doing what she did. Nikki's character is supposed to be a nosy, stuck up, snobby, slutty, whiney girl.

I give my sincere apology to anyone I offend in my book. It is not my intention. But like I said I will continue to write the way I want to write and my readers will continue to comment what they want to comment.

I love you all dearly and I do mean it, But comments like that are comments that usual get books and chapters deleted. Though I will not delete my work which btw The Bet That Broke Me is now setting at 705,607 reads!! Ahh. And I have over two million readers in total on Wattpad so thank you all so much. But yeah I will not delete my work just because one person doesn't agree.
Once again sorry to anyone I offended. Wasn't my intention.

Love you all,
E.R