Chapter Thirty Two~

"Aiden, It's perfect." I look around the room before watching a frown settle on his face. I furrow my brows.

"What's wrong?" I ask him confused.

He shakes his head, "It's not done yet." He tells me sounding disappointed. I shrug before wrapping my arms around his torso.

"It's beautiful." I tell him before pecking his lips.

I turn back and look at Kristen, "And you helped?" I ask her with a smile. Why didn't I catch on before. Gosh I'm stupid.

She nods and gives me a small smile.

"Thank you so much!" I pull her into a hug. Of course we are separated from my stomach but I still try. We pull back and I have another look around the room. Three cribs are placed in the room. Stuffed animals fill the cribs. Two of the cribs have girly colors and the last one with boyish colors.

"I want blue in their cribs too." I mutter as I walk over to Kane's crib. I grab two blue rabbits and place them into Isabella's and Sophia's cribs. I hear a soft chuckle from Aiden. I see the walls are still being painted. There are a few paint cans in the corner of the room.

"I love it ." I give him another kiss. I can't believe I doubted him.

~~~
As I get ready for bed Aiden enters our room.

"I hope you didn't think something was going on between Kristen and I." Aiden speaks as he pulls off his shirt. I shake my head and climb into our California King.

"Of course not." I lie. When her climbs into bed. He pulls me into him.

"By the way; I love hearing you introduce yourself as my wife." He kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks heat up. I love this.

~~~

"Aiden I don't know what you have to do this I can just close my eyes." I huff as he ties the blindfold around my eyes. He and Kristen just finished the nursery and I am so ready to see it. Aiden wants to surprise me, even though I've already seen the cribs.

"It's exciting, plus I know you and I know you'll look." I want to roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever just hurry up so I can see!" I exclaim as he ties the blindfold. His hands are placed on my hips and I jump a little. Tingles explode throughout my body.

"Take three steps forward." I follow his instructions and walk straight. I trip and almost fall forwards but Aiden tightens his grip on me.

"Be careful." AIden says concerned." I scoff.

"You're the one who blindfolded me!" I argue with him. I hear the door open and listen as Aiden tells me to walk in.

"Now turn to your left." I turn and move my hands up to the blindfold eager to get it off. Aiden assists me in taking it off. Once it is off my face it takes a moment for my vision to focus but once it does I am in shock. Aiden and Kristen completely changed the room since I was in here last. The walls are beautiful. Over Kane's crib is an owl painted on the wall. There is a chair in the corner.

Isabella's crib has a moon with stairs painted above it. With owl stuffed animals on a little table in the corner. I notice the sheets on her little mattress are owls as well. My eyes tear up looking at the cribs. A blanket is hanging on her crib, printed with owls as well. I love all the owls.

"You remembered." I mutter as I run my hands over the material of the blanket. Aiden remembered that owls were my favorite animals. I love them so much; they're so beautiful and fascinating.