Chapter Five~

"So do you like being slutty ?" I ask Nikki as I sit behind my desk. I know what your thinking, she can't just say that blah blah blah. But I can, my patience with her is barely there anymore and she keeps testing me. We work in a law firm for Christ sake and she acts like it's a damn Hooters or something! She gasps before huffing.

"What are you going on about?"She asks me sourly. I simply continue to look over my papers on my desk.

"Button up your shirt sweetie, wouldn't want to have a nip slip." I comment as I finally look up. Her face is heating red, maybe from embarrassment or anger. I arch my brow but keep a straight face, "You might make someone go blind, or scar them for life." I tell her and her eyes flare. She stops her foot and looks as if she is going to burst. I almost want to laugh.

"You are such a." Before she can finish speaking I cut her off, my voice rising.

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you. Oh and I don't my employees skanky like you are currently acting, so button up your shirt, fix your skirt and get out of my office." I order her. She opens her mouth to speak but shuts it quickly. I breathe in. She pulls her skirt down so that it rests above her knees in a sophisticated way, the way it was meant to be worn. She buttons up her shirt and flashes me a small smile. I know it is fake but I chose to ignore it.

"I'll inform you if you getting any calls." Nikki says through her teeth that are clenched together. I cross my arms and turn my lips into a sly smile. She opens my door and heads to her desk. I look back down at my papers and begin looking over them.

"Why did you ruin my fun?" I hear someone whine from my door. I know who it is immediately. I look up resisting to roll my eyes.

"Pardon me?" I ask with the slightest bit of sass. He raises a brow and crosses his arms over his chest, his biceps  bulging. I tear my eyes away from his muscles and look at his eyes. A smirk rests on his face.

"You made her fix her outfit." He says in a 'duh tone' I roll my eyes.

"Grow up Aiden." I grumble. He holds his hands up in front of him. He lets out a chuckle that nine years ago, would have sounded like music to my ears.

"Chill babe I was just joking." He says, his chuckle stopping and a blank expression takes over. The fact that he called me 'babe' makes my skin crawl and I shudder in disgust.

"Did you need something, or do you enjoy being a pest?" I ask as I sigh, growing tired of him. He nods and walks over so that Aiden is standing in front of my desk, towering over me. I gleam up at him in confusion.

"Can I borrow a pen?" He asks me and my mind goes back to high school, when he would never bring a pen and I always lent him one. I reminisce on the memory for a second before shaking my head. I hate how he is bringing this memories back.

I grab a spare pen from my drawer and hold it out to him. As he pinches it with his fingers, our finger tips gently brush. I pull my hand away and he looks at the pen as it had just shocked him. He glances up at me before turning around in one swift movement and leaving my office.

Once he is gone I let out a deep sigh. I am most likely sure that Aiden didn't need to borrow my pen. I discard the thought and continue on with my work, trying to quickly finish it up so I can get home.

~~~

It is about eight at night right now and I am waiting in my living room for my girls to get here. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. Paisley jumps up into my lap and I rub her belly.

"I know girl, I'm excited too." I laugh. I hear a car pulling into my drive and Paisley jumps up and runs to the front door. I am following close behind. I slip on my hardwood floor, from my socks. I quickly catch myself and fix my balance. I jerk open my front door and I am greeted with my girls! We all shriek. They drop their luggage and we all coiled in a hug. We all scream as we squeeze each other. I have missed them so much.

"You guys!" I yell as I look at hem. I can't believe they are actually here. After we have calmed down a little I help them get their bags into my house. We sit the suitcases down beside my couch. I look at Haley before tackling her into a hug. They are both like sisters to me. We laugh as we roll on the floor. Once I have given her a bear hug I move into Kelsey. As I am about to tackle her, I notice a baby bump. My eyes widen.

"Damn girl!" I exclaim in joy. I place my hands on her stomach and she giggles. This is her second child.

"How far along are you?" I ask with a grin plastered on my face. I stare at her belly.

"Six months!" She exclaims while placing her hand over her belly.

"Gender?" I ask excited. A grin spreads across her features.

"A girl!" She announces. Haley and I shriek. I am going to have a niece!

"Ahh!" Haley screams excited. We are all really hyped right now. I can't believe Kelsey is going to be having a another baby.

After about thirty minutes we are all calmed down.

"I am so stuffed." Kelsey says as we are sprawled out on my bed. I have two guest bed rooms but we are currently chilling in my room right now and I know they are going to be too lazy to get up. We had just finished eating McDonald's.

"I can't believe I just ate that." I mutter in disbelief. There goes my healthy eating, I sigh and sink into my pillow.

"Same." Haley agrees. We turn to Kelsey who is on her third Big Mac. She looks at the Big Mac like it is heaven. She glances up at us as she is about to take a bite. She looks like a deer in headlights. Haley and I laugh at her. Kelsey brings the food away from her mouth.

"Hey I am eating for two." She defends herself. We continue laughing. It's like she has six stomachs.

"That is a lot of food Kels." I laugh. She rolls her eyes before grinning down at her food. She brings it back to her lips and takes a huge bite. I grab my large iced water from my nightstand and take a couple sips. Haley falls back into the bed dramatically as Kelsey finishes her food.

"I am so tired." Haley mutters.

"Well good you need to go to bed because we have to get up at five tomorrow morning." I tell her as I check the digital clock beside my bed. Haley groans. Kelsey looks at me confused.

"It takes about two hours to get to the resort, We need to be ready." I explain. Kelsey shrugs, probably used to getting up early because she works at a school, but Haley on the other hand with be a tough one to get awake. Last time I check she is unemployed so she can sleep as long as she likes. I am used to getting up at five for work.

"Ughh!" Haley groans. She lays her head on the spare pillow beside mine and rolls over so that her back is facing me.

"Wake me fifteen minutes before we leave." She mumbles with tiredness laced in her voice. I scoff and look up at the ceiling. She better not make us late. Kelsey gets up to throw away her trash before climbing back into my huge bed. She snuggles in the middle of Haley and I. I pull the covers over all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the update!

Thoughts and opinions?

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!

Love you all!!