Chapter 34~Last chapter

This chapter is longer since it's the last chapter. I apologize for the long absence.

Seth POV

I mean it's 2017, who isn't taking antidepressants? So what if I have to take them. It's 6pm my parents went out to dinner. Probably went to that place where they cook the food in front of you... hibachi I think it's called.

With my parents gone I'm home alone with the twins and surprisingly they're sleeping. Everything around the house is all done so there was really nothing to do. I was in my sweatpants and a plain T- shirt. By the time I knew it Dean was home. I hear him coming up the stairs.

"Hey babe." Dean said coming in closing the door beside him and peaking my lips. "Where are your parents?" He asked while I laid down on my back.

"Out they went to a restaurant. Should be back in a hour or two" I said looking at Dean while he took off his jacket and shoes.

"Oh an hour or two huh?" Dean climbed into bed with me. "Hmm I can think of something we can do. It involves our clothes off, you moaning my name." Dean was in between my legs at this point leaning in for a kiss.

I pulled away from the heated kiss before anything else was done and said "Hm I don't know Dean."

"Why? What's wrong baby?" Dean asked sitting up in front of me.

"I don't want you to see me... or touch me" I said pausing between me and or. I looked away from him.

"Seth baby-"

"I'm fat ok I haven't been able to lose the fat from the kids." I said sighing

"Hey listen to me I love you for you. Your not fat baby. Is this what gone so down lately?" Dean asked and I nodded. "We created two beautiful children. Be glad Seth." Dean sighed. "This doesn't bother me." Dean said taking off my shirt and resting his hands on my stomach.

Dean went down and started kissing my all over my stomach as i giggled biting his bottom lip as well. My hands rested my nipples rubbing them before Dean removed my hands and started sucking on the right one while playing with the left. Dean's lips moving up my neck lightly bitting down and sucking on the warm skin when he notices my weak stop.

"D-ddean fuck me already" I said but it came out more as a moan. Fuck I wanted me in me already.

"No you got to beg for it." Dean said in his deep voice which is honestly so hot.

"Dean I want you in me. Make me moan." I said while Dean's lip were on my chest with me looking down at him.

"You want me in you? What body part of me?" Dean said teasing he knows that I can do better at begging. He was looking up at me and our eye locked.

"You. Your hot,long, big dick. Please Dean no one can fuck me like you can. I'm so horny please Dean fuck me with your cock." I begged and Dean smirked this is what he wanted.

Dean takes off his shirt and began pulling down my sweatpants when it got to my feet I kicked them off. Leaving me only in my boxer briefs and with him in his pants still on.

With me still laying down he came face to face with me and kissed me with passion. I kissed back with the equal amount of passion. My hands unbutton his jeans and unzipped it while he kicked it off him.

Dean pulled off my briefs put both of my legs up to my shoulders and started licking my entrance. His tongue exploring me.

"Yeahh Dean fuck you turn me on so much." I moaned out he honestly does. I'm so glad we found each other.

After one minute of Dean doing that to me. He pulled away sadly but I wanted his dick so it was okay.

"Let me get lube and a condom over there." Dean said and pointed to his nightstand. "I'll be right back."

"No condom fuck me raw. I'll just take a plan b tomorrow." I said I don't want no rubber. I just want him. Dean got up, got lube and came back to me in bed.

"Finger yourself Seth I'll help you." Dean said grabbing my right hand laddering it up with lube. "Spread your legs and start off by pushing in two of your fingers."

After a while of doing that it was my whole hand ohh it felt so pleasurable. While I was fingering myself Dean took out his briefs and I sucked him a little bit.

"Do you think your ready enough for this cock?" Dean asked and I nodded while removed my hand for him to enter me. This time he used the lube for his dick and began entering. Once all in he waited till I gave him the okay to move. It took a second for me to adjust but I got it. He started trusting in me pulling out and in. Pleasure filling me. This one trust he went in really slow and i felt so good. He is so good at what he's doing. However, this one trust had me really going it hit the spot. I screamed his name this definitely pleasure him as i viewed him smirking above me. Noticing that I loved it he slammed into me for the remaining time of him doing me.

Before I knew it we both at the same time screamed each other's name and thus we were finished. This is our first time making love since the kids were born. He pulled out and laid next to me.

"I love you Seth your my husband, the love of my life, the carrier of my children I don't ever want to see you down or insecure because baby you're
my everything. If you ever have a problem just tell me." Dean said rubbing his thumb on my check. I love him his my everything. And it's going to stay that way forever.

No one POV
Baby Problems was just a phrase in Seth and Dean's life. Now they have kids and life is great. Everything that they wanted happened. Just believe and good thing would happen.
As for everyone Seth meant at the consulting group  they all had kids too. Life turn out good for everyone.

Thank you for everything! All the love and patience. I hope to see you all on my other stories. Thank you again.          ~The End