Chapter 24

Dean POV

"We think it's time to bring the police into this" Seth mom said sadly her son was missing

"WHAT?" I said in a loud tone. We can't bring him to the police. No just no.

"Dean calm down honey. We gonna bring the police into this. It's time" Seth's mom said as she looked at me sadly. I lost it he started crying. I misses Seth. I miss him so much. Maybe I pressured Seth too much about kids? I don't know. I need to make things right with him. Seth's parents came by my side and rubbed his back.

"I just want my Seth back" I cried out.

Later that Day

With Seth And Randy

This just in for the people living in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please be in the look out for a man named, Seth Rollins, he has been missing for over a week now.

Seth Rollins is a male of a age of 24. Height of about 5'8. How he weighs is unknown. But please look for him his family they are looking crazy for him.

"WHAT THE FUCK,RANDY" Seth yelled "They brought the whole world into this" Seth added on. "Ugh"

Randy and Seth where on the couch watching tv when they heard that.

"Well Seth to them you are missing" Randy said.

"I can't go into public now. Randy what am I going to do?" Seth said in dis honestly.

"Tell Dean the truth, Seth he deserves it. You love him and he loves you, I wont ever believe he cheated on you. The person texting you is probably a jealous ex or someone who wants Dean but can't have him cause you are in the picture." Randy said truthfully he knows that Dean didn't cheat.

"I don't know Randy. I'll think about it"

- At Night that day

"Yes Mrs.Rollins and Mr.Rollins I don't know if you remember me but I'm Randy"

"Yes it course we remember you"

"I have your son. He's been with me for the week." Randy said before explaining everything.

After explaining everything it lefted the parents in shocked they know for a fact Dean wouldn't cheat on their son.

Who was texting Seth these things?

And most importantly what do they do from there? Do they tell Dean, Seth's ok?

Days Later,

The next few days was hard for everyone. Dean was hurting, Seth was hurting everyone was hurting. Randy called Seth parents daily just to keep up with them. Without Seth or Dean knowing what they where doing. Renee decided to text Seth again. She needed to make this situation right.

 She needed to make this situation right

After that conversation Seth, he decided to tell Randy

"Told you he wouldn't cheat on you. Seth everything Dean does for you is out of love. He really loves you now go get your ass over to that house and talk to him" Randy said which encouraged Seth

"I feel bad for actually believing that Dean would cheat on me. And yeah Imma go talk to him" Seth said before grabbing keys and his jacket.

-

Finally I updated

Vote & Comment