Chapter 8- Alex vs Eli

Dean growled at the getting out of bed. But he then realized his going to see the love of his life. Seth.

He's going to see Seth.

Today the day to make things right with him now.

Dean wonder daily if Seth's happy there.

Was it worth putting Seth there?

Fuck.

What if Seth hurting?

Positive thoughts, Dean. Positive. Your going to see Seth again.

Meanwhile with Seth;

Seth POV

I still felt sick. I threw up more than once. My stomach is hurting. I felt dizzy. Could it be? Nonono. I'm not what I think I am. I haven't have sex in  under 2 weeks if I was, wouldn't my symptom have came up sooner.

If I am, I can't go through another miscarriage. I can't.

Maybe I'm not meant to be a parent. I tear fell down my cheeks. My thoughts were taking over again.

Fuck Seth this is the reason why you're here.

What if these miscarriage were trying to tell a message. Problem is I don't know what the problem is. I went through so many doctors to see why I was having miscarriages but they said it was nothing. Maybe Deans the problem? I mean he is producing life into me. Maybe it's his cum?  Maybe it's not producing right.

No no stop blaming it on Dean or you. It's no one fault. Remember that. It's no one fault.

"It's no one fault"

"It's no one fault" I mumbles over and over again.  

After a few minutes of calming down. I decided to get up and go the nurse.

Once at the nurse I explained my systems to the nurse.

The nurse took My temperature and explain to him that he has stomach flu.
I was glad i wasn't pregnant.... At least not yet.

The nurse told me some ways to help with it. One caught my attention rest/ sleep. Of course I can do that.

I left and went back. The nurse said she'll take care and tell Nick, Elena, and Ariana about me.

I went to bed and tried to sleep. But I couldn't ugh let me have fluids. I went to the mini fridge and drink water. Yeah she also said that. To fluids mostly water if I throw up and can't hold it down I have to try to take small sips and or chew on a ice cube.

Meanwhile with Alex, Eli, & Madison

"Where is he" Alex asked meaning Seth.

"We haven't seen him all day yesterday and today. He probably won't be coming soon" Alex went on

"Leave Seth alone, he probably isn't feeling good" Madison said defending Seth

"Or his pregnant" Alex voice was orotund

"Enough you two" Eli said

"What are off your med's or something, bipolar boy" Alex said smiling

That tick off Eli. Eli then grab Alex by his shirt and held him up against the wall. Madison screaming