Chapter 26-

Seth POV

"So are you coming back home" Dean asked me

"Yeah I am, and I also wanna talk to you about things that's have been on mind for a while and that's kids and a jobs" I said I saw Dean face lit up when I said kids. He always wanted to become a dad.

"You wanna try again with kids" Dean asked as I nodded and i hugged him.

"I'll do everything to protect you and everything and anything you want" Dean as he smiled. "I love you"

"I love you too" I said as we kissed.

-

Later that day

"So how about a job Dean" I asked as  before we go to sleep.

"Okay but no long shifts. I wanna come home to see this" Dean said before slipping his hand into my pants and grabbing my ass. "I missed you"

"Me too babe" I said before we kissed and before we knew it we were sleeping. Back in the same bed again.

-

A Month Later
No one POV

"Bye mom and dad, I won't run away again. Have a safe trip thanks for taking care of Dean. Love you" Seth said as his parents lefted to go back home.

"Finally we're home alone now and we can do this" Seth said as he grabbed Dean dick. Dean moaned at his touch. He's been months since Seth's touch.

"Seth I wish we could but we can't. I got work baby. It's only for 2/3 hours then I come home and we can do whatever you want" Dean said as he kissed Seth.

From that Dean left. Ever since Seth told him about Renee he has been avoiding her. Renee has try talking to Dean but it didn't work. But today he felt like confronting her.

Dean arrived there. When he got there he saw her outside with a cigarette in hand she a smoker. He was too but Seth begged him to stop so he did for Seth. She walked up to him.

"Dean let me explain everything" Renee said

"Explain what Renee. How you told my husband false information? And he ran away cause of you." Dean said angry "I want you outta my life Renee. I come here to work not to be friends with someone fake" with that, Dean left on to go work.

-
2 Weeks Later

Life was good for the improved couple. Renee went to different company about 1 weeks ago. She couldn't be stand seeing a former friend who hates her.

Dean and Seth were catching up on the walking dead. Seth missed like 2 months of it. Dean was rewatching it with Seth.

"Seth" Dean questioned as the closed the tv

"Yeah babe" Seth replied back

"Do you really need to find a job Seth. There's no point if we are planning to start a family. Don't get a job I don't need you stressing over anything really" Dean said as he place his hands on Seth stomach.

"Okay you're right no job" Seth said as Dean rubbed his stomach. "I can't wait until I'm pregnant again Dean. I really want kids of our own." Seth said again smiling

"We can start right now if you want" Dean said as he began tickling Seth.

-
If you wanna see anything happen  in this book just comment in below :)

Vote & Comment!