Chapter 28

"Mr.Rollins looks to me that you have low blood pressure. Seems to me it was due to body temperature" A doctor said.

"Ok, am I discharged now" Seth asked he really wanted to get out of here.

"You are however not alone, Dean Ambrose is on his way to bring him home. So once he's here you'll be discharged" The doctor said before walking out.

-

2 weeks later

Seth POV

It's been 2 weeks since the hospital situation happened. Dean been worried about me big time. Today was his day off. I was already up making coffee when he came down.

"Mh good morning babe" Dean said in a sleepy voice. And he peaked my lips before he went to couch and layed down.

My coffee was already made so i walked over to Dean.

"Babe I'm going to grocery store, i going to use your car I need your keys" I said as I was next to Dean who was laying on the couch still.

"Come here, lay with me" Dean said as he grabbed me down onto him. My body was on him.

"Dean I gotta go shopping for food" I said still on the couch with him. I didn't get up or anything I just said that.

"Later on, please Seth stay with me" Dean begged as I stayed with him. Him and I closed our eyes and we drifted away.

After a while I reopened my eyes i turned on the tv just to see the time and I noticed it was 1pm. I slept all morning, Dean's still knocked out. I managed to get outta Dean grip without him waking up. And went to the kitchen I was a bit hungry all I had was coffee. But we have nothing to eat. That's way I wanted to go grocery shopping.

Ugh Dean needs to wake up. I hate waking people up, I hate it, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I looked over at where Dean was, Dean was moving a bit and was whispering my name. Ohh crap he gonna have a panic attack if I'm not around him. So I quickly went to his side.

I shook him by his shoulder
"Wake up, Dean it's 1 in the afternoon" I said and he slowly got up.

"I'm sorry for sleeping in like that. Wanna go right now" He said rubbing his eyes

"Yeah I do, come on let's go upstairs to change" I said grabbing his arm to go to upstairs with me.

-

"We didn't forget anything, did we" I asked as we got in the car. We just put everything in the trunk. Dean replied with a no before I grabbed my seatbelt and put in on. When I look at Dean he was staring at me. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Yours so beautiful. God I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Come here" Dean said before pulling me close for a passionate kiss. I kissed him back with the same passion. We pulled away smiling. We both said I love you to each other.

When we got home we put everything away. I walked up to him and run my hands through his chest.

"You didn't have anything to eat today, what do you wanna eat right now" I asked looking up at him.

"Scramble eggs with ketchup on the side" Dean said with a smile.

"Okay you got it" I said as I made him what he said he wanted.

-

"Dean can we go out for Jeremiah's ice cream." I asked after we finished dinner

"Now, it's like 6:30 Seth"

"They don't close until 10, please" I said giving him my puppy eyes

"Ok get into my car" Dean said giving in

About 15 minutes later we arrived the line wasn't that bad but even if it was it is worth the wait.

Dean got the cookie and cream kind while I got the sour green apple.

"Ohh your licking that ice cream like you lick my- "

"Dean" I said cutting him off and playfully hitting his shoulder.

-
Days later

After that day Dean had no off days. Ive been having back pains which sucks Dean says it's cause of the way I sleep. I don't think I believe but the only reason to have back pains would be if I were pre-pregnant. But I mean I'm not. I haven't felt any symptoms other than back pains and now thinking about it I've been craving for this like ice cream and cookies. Am I pregnant?

I jumped into the car as fast I could not caring I'm in my pj's and went to the nearest CVS. I grabbed two pregnant test before buying them.

When I got home I took both tests at the same time and waited for the results. When I saw my results I knew I had to tell Dean this news. He deserves to know what happened today.

Hours later

The door opened and I rushed into his arms he was surprised. I looked at him I had tears coming out my eye... but they were happy one's.

"I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant" I said with a big smile, he smiled back.

"Your pregnant, oh my. I love it , I love you" Dean said before kissing me

It's a new chance I hope this pregnancy goes well.

-

Be sure to read my other books. My book, "Past Haunting" has two books before it. It goes, 'Your ONLY Mine', 'Love Forgotten', then 'Past Haunting'.

Comment suggestions
Vote & Comment!