Chapter 16

Eli isn't going to say anything about what happened to Seth or Madison. Should he?

Eli's POV

I was shocked I let that bitch get away with it. Last time someone treated me I raged out of them I stood up for myself.
But what could I do about Zoey? She was capable of doing anything. Im scared of her to be honest. Im not going to say anything to Seth or Madison. I should I know I should tell them but I can't. After she skipped away I stood there watching her then she was out of sight. I waited for Madison and Seth about for 3 minutes more until they came. Finally! Damn took these two so long.

"What took so long?" I asked happy to see them. We all hugged a group hug.

"Sorry I had to work on my hair" Seth said as Madison agreed. Seth has long hair like Madison but not as long as Madison.

"Girls" I said as they laughed.

Time passed

Time passed as us the trio remained talking sitting down. We can literally do this for hours. In fact we have before. Some how some way we got into the topic of YouTube.

YouTube is amazing its place where you can upload anything it makes people feel good about themselves. It takes the viewers away from the reality. In my darkest times I've watched YouTube. Believe me when I say this YouTube helps depression. Yes 100% YouTube is a place to laugh and learn how to do things. It's great.

We began talking about YouTuber such as iisuperwomanii, Connor Franta, Twaimz, Tyler Oakley, Shane Dawson, KingSley, Fouseytube, RiceGum, psychosoprano (Colleen Ballinger or Evans {which ever You prefer}, etc.

Then we talked about the gaming community of YouTube such as venturiantale, thinknoddles, pewdiepie, Skydoesmincraft/skydoesgaming, TheGamertheriost/ Matpat, Markiplier, jacksepticeye, Dashiegames, etc.

Personally my favorite gamer YouTuber is Dashiegames. When I get outta here imma catch up with him. He funny as hell man. I highly suggest him.  Warning he is loud don't put your volume up all the way when watching him and he curses a lot like every 5 seconds.

"Hey do you guys know Jon Cozart" Madison asked Seth and I. We looked at each other then to her. We got confused.

"Uh, Jon Cozart aka Paint he does music/ videos" Madison said refreshing our mind

" Ohhhh yeah he did the Disney Ever After" Seth said which made me remember who he is.

"Yeah yeah I know who your talking about. That song was great" I replied remembering who she was talking about.

After a while of talking i just remembered about so sad news that happened to two of the YouTubers I watched.

"Did you guys heard that BfvsGf broke  up kinda?" I asked remembering the moment

"Oh yeah that moment was so sad" Madison said and Seth agree to it.

The couple made a video about it. It was sad to the fans. The boy Jesse is now moving to New York. The girl Jeana is staying where she is which I believe is California forgive me if I'm wrong.

"I think the most terrible break up on YouTube was with Shane Dawson and Lisa Schwartz" Seth said brittle We all began thinking of that. I remember Lisa saying:

I'm just a girl who loves a boy who didn't love himself so I had to let him.

When Lisa said that at that point I was in tears. That brought me down. Like I felt it. It meaning their pain. However they still make video together which is great.

A breakup can destroy you completely so choose your lovers wisely. Now that some deep real life advice.

"Ricegum and Fouseytube be fighting. Did y'all see that" Madison asked us. YouTube drama, Ohhh snap

"Yeah, oh my yes I saw it" Seth reactio fast to it.

"Ricegum punched Fouseytube. That was all over Twitter" I said I was shock when I saw this I would have never ever imagine these two.

Aside from the sad breakups and fights of YouTube we got into the gaming industry. We mostly talked the games Life is strange, Until Dawn, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc. Basically games with storyline behind it. Those are my favorite types of gameplay.

"Okay Eli if you had to choose between life is strange and until dawn what would you choose" Seth asked orotund

"Until dawn"I replied truthfully. I like Until Dawn better than Life Is Strange

"Why? I mean I pick that too but I wanna know your reasoning" Madison asked

"Cause in my opinion it has a better storyline don't get me wrong Life is Strange is great and all but Until dawn on point" I said telling them my thoughts. Its just my opinion on the two games.

"Oh do you guys hear about sister location? The new Five Night At Freddy game" Seth said he probably already saw the trailer like I did.

"Oh yeah I saw that trailer. I feel bad for Matpat he just finished the FNAF storyline now he has to work on it again" I said. Poor Matpat he got a lot of editing to do now.

The rest of the day we all ate and they went to their rooms and or they talked to the consular. Seth started recently talking to the consular here.

I stayed in the lobby for a while more. I took like an hour nap. When I woke up it was 9 pm. If there's one thing I know about being in this place is that there's no cameras in the office. That shockingly true I mean out of all the places there should be one in the office.

But whatever it's better on my end. I walked in the office quick but quiet. I noticed no one was in here. I saw the bin with our phones in it. And I search for a shining gitter phone case. Once I saw I grabbed and ran out of the office. Challenge accepted Zoe Rivas. Challenge accepted.

-

Vote & Comment