Chapter 25- The Return

Seth POV

I made his way to house. Memories were shared there. Memories came back the good and bad into my mind.

I parked in front of house. I walked to front a bit scared but i managed through.

I rang the doorbell and within a few seconds the door opened.

We all stood in shocked.

It was my parents. They came. They were taking care of Dean.

"Seth" they both said with tears coming down all our faces. We all hugged before I was pulled into the house.

"Honey you got us all worried"my mom said as my dad is making us all coffee.

"Yeah I know ma. I'm sorry" I said as her and I sat down

"Do you know where Dean is?"

"Yeah he went to work but he should be home soon." My dad said with all our coffee

"Why Seth why did you leave" my mom said as she stared at me as I went into the whole cheating situation.

"Dean would never cheat on you. He loves you a lot. Here let me see photos of the girl" my dad said as I showed them the conversation me and this co-worker had.

"That's Renee, she came here on and off to help Dean out. I would have never guessed it was her." My mom said shocked.

It's like your best friend being a killer. You would have never guessed that.

"How was Dean throughout all this" I asked them

"He was heartbroken, scared. I think the best word to use is suffering. Yeah Seth you got to talk to him." My dad said.

After a few more minutes of talking and checking up with my parents. I heard the door open up as it came open wide.

There he was.

He locked his eyes on me as I did the same. Suddenly we ran up to each other and hugged. Tears both down our checks.

"Seth I missed you" Dean said  in a low shaking voice.

"Ok um guys you two need a lot to talking and checking up to do. So we're just going to go for a drive" my mom said before her and my dad walked out. We were still in each other's arms. It's been to long.

"Please come home I miss you, please Seth I'm sorry for- for everything" Dean said while his face was in my neck. We both ended guided on couch.

"Dean, who's Renee?" I asked getting into the drama.

"Seth she's just a co-worker or well a friend. Why Seth do you think she more than? Seth I'll never cheat on you" Dean said

"She started texting things, look" I said as I opened up the messages and had Dean read them. He was shocked I saw it in his face.

"Seth all that's, that's not true. Did you believe that?"Dean asked me as I simply nodded.

"No baby no, never I would cheat or use anyone for sex. I love you and only you." Dean said as he put his hand on my stomach. Ok maybe I was over exaggerating by not telling him shit. But hey at least now he's knows the truth.

"Is it ok that I do this" He asked me, he was referring to his hand on my stomach. He thinks I feel uncomfortable after everything that happened with miscarriages. I nodded since it was ok.

"Dean I'm sorry I didn't come to you right away. I was over thinking and I'm so sorry baby" I said low cause I was about to cry.

"Baby it's ok don't cry. So are you coming back home"

"Yeah I am, and I also wanna talk to you about things that's have been on mind for a while and Thts kids and a jobs" I said I saw Dean face lit up when I said kids.

-
Imma continued this in the next chapter. Thank you all for reading!

Vote & Comment!