Chapter 15

Eli stayed silent. No movement no nothing went on with anyone in the room. Eli didn't wanna answer the question given. "But, Eli, Who did it? Who basically just cut your wrists for you?". That question stayed on his mind. Just like depressed people it's hard for them to explain why they're sad cause the people who don't have depression they don't understand. They wouldn't understand what's it's like to wake up every morning and pretend like it's ok when it's not and they know that themselves. They don't understand what's it's like to be bi polar and deal with all this.

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain, at one moment your perfectly fine then the next you're not. Your whole world comes crashing down to you and you become depressed for days/months sometimes even years.

But the question just asked "But, Eli, Who did it? Who basically just cut your wrists for you?" The other person who did it was himself. He grabbed the blade and cut himself, who did that? Him. Himself. Eli did.

Yeah people bully you however nothing and I mean nothing is worth taking your life over.

A broken heart- Your one heart break closer to finding your true love. The love of your life

Friendship is over- There's plenty of more friends to come. If they loved you as their friend so much they wouldn't have put themselves in a situation to lost you.

Depression- Everything gets better. It's a battle worth fighting for. Your gonna fight your hardest. You are stronger than depression.

Stay strong with whatever you're going through.

Eli tried to believe that line, "Stay strong with whatever you're going through", Eli had hope however he lost it, he gave up.

"I cut my own wrist" Eli said before adding on his sadness on. He began telling his group his life story.

"As a kid I was bullied a lot. I lost a lot of friends I thought would never leave me. By the time of high school I found out I was bi polar. I had a rough time, one year later I was early for school and I walked into a see a student who had committed sucide over the night. That could've been me. After my school life I went on to meet the love of my life Spencer. I got pregnant and eventually I lost the baby, I was devastated I blamed it all on me. I started crying myself to sleep. I believe no one cared about me or will ever love me. I hated myself. I barely ate anymore I didn't want to gain weight or anything. I had no desire to do anything. I wanted to die. No one would care anyways.
One thing lead to I had a sucidal thoughts/ images in me then I found a blade and bam I started cutting." Eli explained

"Wow Eli I'm sorry you had to go through all that. You don't deserve any of it" Madison said shocked. She was stunned. She felt so bad for him.

"Eli we aren't gonna leave you like the the people who did. I'm sorry Eli" Seth said he was also stunned same as Madison. Seth then added on "After we get outta here we are still gonna contact with each other"

Seth remember what Dean said to him about how they leave on the February 28. Today it was February 8, 20 more days was a lot. Then finally they all get outta this place. Freedom was the way word to describe the feeling. Like how you get outta school. Everyone likes that time.

"Can you guys do me a favor? Eli asked quite as he looked at them both

"What you need" Madison asked in a fruity

"Can you guys be with me at all times? I wanna get better." Eli asked and did a small smile with that. He was happy that he wanted to get better. Its takes a lot of strength for someone to admit they need/want help.

"Yeah we will" Madison and Seth said both at the same time. They then looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh and also lets stay away from the fake ass bitches" Eli added they all laughed cause they all knew who they were referring too.

They continued to make jokes about random topics.

"So Eli have you seen the new episode of Supernatural?" Madison asked

"Yeah girl I just about to talk to you about it" Eli was so happy. He loved that show.

"What's Supernatural?" Seth questioned so confused. It was like playing a really hard Super Mario Maker level or Mario Kart 8 on 200cc
Hard (pause). Seth hated losing on video games become really aggressive cause of it.

They both turned their attention to Seth and told him all about Supernatural.

Days later

It was now the 10 of February 18 more days until we outta here. Freedom was close.

At this moment Eli was waiting for Madison/ Seth to come downstairs. He hates it when he's up and out early. Instead look who he saw coming his way.

"What do you want" Eli said like a bitch

"Why you so rude for Eli" Zoey said then did a laugh like a evil laugh

"Look Zoey what ever your a part of I don't want any a part of it" Eli said speaking the truth. Why would he even trust her in the first place?

"Either you listen to me and do what is or I tell Spence that you cutting having sucidal thoughts and he put in a rehab for depression. Your choice" Zoey replied honeyed

She was right I have to do what she said or its bye bye Eli.

"What you need Zoey" Eli said flat.

"I want my phone back in the office there's a bin full on our phones and I need phone by tomorrow. It's a glittery phone case. You will know which it is. I want it by before 12 pm tomorrow. Good luck" Zoey said before walking off

"This is gonna be hell" Eli mumbled....

-
Guess who back to updating!
I know it's been long but I'm back and there's a lot of more updates of my books to come!

Vote and Comment!