Chapter 2: Relax

It's been a couple days after the whole cheating/confronting thing. Dean has spent more time with Seth. Yet Seth still thinks somethings up. It hurts Dean knowing that his love of his life doesn't trust him. Dean shows his love for Seth all the time. Dean stayed in bed with Seth he waited for Seth to wake up. He gently pulled Seth on him so Seth face was his neck while Dean had his hands around him. An hours later Seth woke up confused until he realized he was in Deans loving arms. Seth loves Deans arms on him he makes him feel safe and protected, Dean makes him like that.

"You up?" Dean asked

"A little"

"You look tired go back to sleep"

"No I'm up, I'm up" Seth said his eyes begin closing on him.

"See you're tired. Rest more" Dean said as he kissed the top of his head. Seth's body then rolled off of Dean. As Dean went downstairs to eat. Half an hour later Seth came down he was now awake.

"Want something to eat" Dean asked as Seth sat on the couch

"No" Of course it was no. When have it ever been yes with Seth.

"You have to eat" Dean said as he looked at Seth

"No I don't" Seth turn around and looked at Dean. Dean then walked over to Seth, keeled down to Seth.

"Why are doing this to yourself? Seth your staving. Talk to me" Dean said hoping Seth would stop shutting him out and talk to him for once.

"I feel ugly and fat" Seth said coving his face. Great another problem.Seth is insecure about himself.

"But your not." Dean said as he climbed onto Seth. He grabbed Seth hands and removed them from Seth face. "You're beautiful" Dean said as he that kissed Seth. They broke the kiss and noticing the position they're in it was... hot in Seth's mind.

"Dean... make love to me"Seth said innocently

"You're not ready" Dean said. They haven't make love in long time. Seth body was calling for Dean.

"I'm ready"Seth said pouting

"No your not ready"

"It's because I'm ugly and fat right"

"No-"

"Save it Dean whatever" Seth got up,went upstairs and slammed the door.

Seth POV

Voice 1 in Seth mind (the bad one)

Ugh Deans can be so annoying sometimes. If i was pregnant he would've been so nice,sweet he would've done anything for me but now while I'm not pregnant he doesn't do anything I want him to do for me. Great his only using me. Should've known. Such a bad husband.

Voice 2 (the good one )

That's not true voice 1, he does a lot for you. Pregnant or not. He still cares for you, he loves you, you just don't see it cause you're very... Bitchie I would say.

I screamed into the pillow. I need to shower and think about all this.
-

I got out and flop right to the bed. Of course Dean isn't up here with me. Cheering me up.  He probably still downstairs or better yet with some other person banging them right now.

I shook my head out of thought and went to sleep.
-
Deans POV

Once Seth went up I left him alone,he needs his personal space. I respected that and lefted him. I was going to check of him but I heard the shower running so I let him shower. I went up when he came out. I walked in and he was sleeping. I sat on the bed and put my hand on his hip, i then saw his beautiful big brown eyes open.

"I'm still mad Dean"

I smiled then kissed Seth and told him to relax. He relax in the kiss I give him as I began ripping clothes off of us.
Skip;

- The next morning
No one POV

Seth woke up naked in bed, sits up and smiled at the thought of last night. He smile like a true smile something he hasn't done in a while. Dean must have done him good. Dean joins him as he also sits up.

"Good morning, beautiful" Dean says as he gently kisses Seth.

"Mm good morning"

"Want anything to eat"Dean ask hoping Seth would say yes

"I want waffles" Dean eyes widen. Did he just say. Dean then tightly hug Seth.Seth was confused but let Dean do it mostly because he was in Dean arms.
Dean pick Seth up bridal style.

"Your gonna be downstairs while I make breakfast" Dean says as he looks Seth

"You and I are naked right now"

"Sexy naked"Seth giggle as he was put down and handed clothes.

"Yours not" Dean says as he knows what Seth is thinking. Seth thinking about pregnancy. The doctor said not to get pregnant until emotionally ready. Seth isn't emotionally ready.

Seth looks at Dean rose a brow  "I used a condom and I pulled out" Dean explain. "Oh" Seth then nods.

"Dean my waffles" Seth said as he went to his food. Good thing he wasn't burn he would have killed Dean for his waffles.

Seth placed them in a place and added whip cream to it before he went to the living room with it. He should definitely relax more.