Chapter 18-The new beginning

"We need to talk guys" Alex said

"What about Alex. What could you possibly want. What could you of all people want to talk to us?" Eli said with an attitude but who blames him. If you were talking to a fake friend would you a attitude?

"I just wanna say I'm sorry guys I really am. I don't wanna leave this place not being cool with guys. Please just hear me out let me talk. Let's sit down and talk. Please" Alex said with a kinda broken voice

"Ok let's all sit" Madison said as she directed us to near by table.

They all then sat down. Alex started the talking off.

"I know I'm probably the last person you three want to talk to right now however I wanna say sorry for everything. I wasn't thinking. Nothing can make up for what I've done. And I've realized that. My actions isn't who I truly am. I don't want to leave this place without you three being my friend.. Or at least not being cool with me. Please take this opportunity as a result of a new beginning for us" Alex said a few more things which was meaningful.

"I accepted your apology, Alex and from you to me I guess we can be cool" Seth said he was the first one to talk

"Me too Alex. We had a rough past but I can look past that. We can be cool" Madison said as she then looked at Eli who has yet to speak. Alex and Eli had had hatred before everything happened. (Chapter 8 to be exact)

"Eli. How about you?'' Alex said which made everyone turn to Eli.

"We can be cool but we aren't good yet' Eli mumbled

"Okay i respect that" Alex paused before then saying "Can we all hug like the good of days" Alex asked as the three of them then nodded. Eli needed and wanted to hug so he just agreed. The four of them stood up and hugged they all hugged like a group.

-

Later That Day

The day was coming to the end and that's when it hit everyone that they will be spiltting up tomorrow.

"When we leave, you three better not forget about me" Seth said sassy as he flipped his hair back, he was like a queen. A person had a lot of power over everyone.

"Oh how could we forgot about you, the great Sethie" Alex said as they all laughed.

After awhile of making memories, everyone went back to their room and went to sleep knowing that whoever brought them that tomorrow they will be seen tomorrow. Besides Seth he stayed up.

Alexandra will be seeing her boyfriend. Emily will be seeing her girlfriend. Rachel will be seeing her boyfriend. Alex will be seeing his boyfriend. Zoey will be seeing her boyfriend. Eli will be seeing his boyfriend. Madison will be seeing her husband. Seth will be seeing his husband.

Dean.

That was on Seth's mind. And Dean had Seth on his mind, hell when doesn't he, when doesn't Dean think about Seth. He missed him like crazy. Last time Dean saw Seth it was when the whole Alex drama was going on. He hoped nothing happened to the group. He hoped nothing happened to his husband. Dean remember how Seth acted when he first got their to that place. Wow seth hated it looking back at it. Seth not to be rude but he was delusional. No he really was. He completly believe he had no reasoning there. (Chapter 3)

But in the end it was worth it. Seth was all better now.

Dean was happy and grateful that Seth didn't go to far with anything. Seth was depression caused of miscarriages but suicidal. NO. Dean would never allow that. NEVER. Seth changed a lot from being there. It was a good difference from the miscarriage.

Seth released all his through the one of one therapy yeah that's where he started improving. He also had to be there for Eli. Tomorrow is the final day they get out 10:30. Dean cant wait to Seth and Seth cant wait to see Dean.