Chapter 19

Skipping to when everyone gets picked up:

Seth's POV

Everyone was in the parking lot ready to go, back home. Everyone was saying bye to their friends they made there. A lot of friendships were made here in that building behide me. Alexandra, Emily, Rachel and Zoey were all saying bye to each other and other things. I was surprised that Zoey was there because usually the group was just Alexandra, Rachel and Emily she wasn't with them and because Zoey spent all that time playing mind games with us. Us referring to Madison, Eli, and I. Alex no he was working with her. I wonder what happened to Alex and Zoey to make Alex come back to us. But whatever the past is the past. Or as Elsa says the 'past is in the past'. I love that movie I made Dean buy me two olafs . Dean is worth melting for. Okay okay enough with Frozen references.

Alex, Madison, Eli, and I all hugged.

"I had a great time here with guys' Madison said as she looked at the people in her group.

"We all got to contact each other when we get out'' Eli said as he smiled. We already exchange got each others number.

"Yes and we need to hang out. Imma miss you guys" Alex said

"Alright we should get going. All of you text me when you get home." I said as we started to walk our own ways.

I got into the car with Dean. Before anything he pulled me into a nice long kiss. It been forever. It felt like forever was the last time we kissed. We when we both pulled away we hugged we had a tight grip on each other. When we let go we talked a few before Dean started driving.

When he did that I pulled out my phone to check of the notifications. Mostly from my social media. I got messageS from friends trying contact me but one message stood out. It was a random number who texted me.

 It was a random number who texted me

At that moment my heart sanked. How? What? I quickly looked at Dean who sat of the left side of me. By the time I looked down I had a text. It was Madison telling me that she's home. By the time i knew it we were home. I was home. That was followed by Alex then Eli getting home. The last time i was here I was leaving the house to go to a good nice surprised but instead I went to that miscarriage place.

Dean brought my bags in as i stepped in. I smiled a bit as looked at Dean who was looking at me.

"You glad you here"Dean question as he put my bag down and from behide he wrapped his arms around my waist he kissed my check and held onto me. He held on to me for quick so time.

"You wanna start unpacking, babe? Only if you want too, we can." Dean said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah lets unpack to get it over and done with" I said as we went upstairs and unpacked.

We were almost done packing my things it was real quick Dean didn't bring a lot of things for me.

"Hey wanna go out for dinner" Dean asked in middle of folding clothes

"Yeah" I said as i looked at him

- After Dinner

The dinner was nice. The food there was great. The area just fit it all, the restaurant belong there.

We were on the car ride back home now. There was a bit traffic due to rush hour.

It was dark here it was February but i wasn't tired yet. I grabbed my phone and unlocked only to see the messages again, i stared at it. But the longer I stared the more I believed it was true. I don't want to be true. But was it?  I got out of messages now and went through other things. But i still couldn't stop thinking about the messages.

How could i bring this to Dean?

Great way to start off my time back in the real world instead of being trapped in that facilities it's the real world now. It's reality!

-

2 updates in one day yay

Question;
What your favorite disney movie?

Personally mine is Leo and Stitch and Cinderella. Answer in comment.

Vote and comment what think about this chapter and the question above.