Chapter 27

Seth POV

Crazy to think that for a month I was living with Randy now here I am back where I belong. With Dean. It's been almost two months since I came back. And still no pregnancy which sucks. Dean and I are trying real hard. It's getting me mad how I'm not getting pregnant.

Really want this to happen. I want to see Dean and I kid that came from my stomach with his and I DNA.

"Seth your gonna burn our pancakes" Dean said pulling me outta my thoughts and making me realize the situation going on.

"Oh shit" I said as I turned down the stove. Dean was right I was burning our pancakes. I wasn't paying attention to our food.

"What's going on? You in your thoughts again" Dean asked me, he wasn't wrong I was in my thoughts. He slaps my ass as he went behide me and I felt his dick on me.

"Nothing baby. I love you" I said as I handed him his pancake and I kissed him. The kiss turned pretty into a heated one.

"Forget the pancakes right now I'm hungry for you" Dean said as he continued to kiss me more.

He picked me him up and put me on the couch laying on my back. As I was laying on my back he was in between my legs rubbing our hard cocks together. I moan at the feel. I love him and his big thick dick so much. They Pleasure me in so many different ways it's amazing.

He began going down on me. Until I switched it up and it resulted in me being on top of him now. I removed his shirt as he did for me too. I undid his buttons and zipper before pulling out his hard long thick dick. I decided to put it in my mouth and deep throat. Making him moan.

"Fuck yes Seth"

Before he could cum I took my mouth out. I pulled my pants off me I got on top of Dean and put his cock in my entrance I slowly placed it in me. The dominance went back and forth sometimes I rode him or he just trusted in me.

"Deann fas-te-r. Ohh yeah right there fuck yeah Dean ahh" I was moaning mad loud, Dean loves it, it mad him go faster in me.

Soon is where we reached our climate.

The rest of the day we just stayed in until dinner time in where they decided to go out to Outback (a restaurant).

2 days later

Dean lefted for work leaving me alone. I don't know what to do. There's in fact isn't much to do. I don't understand what's there to do when your husband is at work.

I decided to get in my car start driving. Driving with no destination is lit. Yes I know what lit is. Maybe it take me somewhere nice.

As I was driving I ended up in the mall. I said "what the hell why not" I walked in. I need clothes anyways. It's time to clean my closet with my old clothes with new clothes.

I grabbed 3 sweatpants and sweatshirts that go along with them. All where the same price $34.60.

In total that's $103.80 which if you round it it's $104. Paying $104 for 3 outfits Deans gonna kill me.

"Debut or credit,sir" the cashier asked

"Debut" I replied with a smile. The cashier swiped the card and bagged my clothes before handed everything back to me.

As I began walking out of the store I saw cinnamon buns shop. I would love to go to that. I was craving for one. I was stop by my phone ringing it was Dean.

Before I could answer it, I felt lightheaded. My head became dizzy. My walking was unsteady i was grabbing onto things around me.

My bags fell below me. As I pass out and ended up on floor.

-

Dean POV

"I got you boss don't worry" I said as I lefted my bosses office.

My boss wanted me to work on this car that just got gotta a car crash. The family is all good from the crash and their money is a lot. Which is beneficial to me.

It was about 11am when I got a call from a local hospital. I stopped working on the car and answered the call.

"Hello Dean Ambrose, I'm here to inform you that your husband is here
in the hostipal" a worker said after that I asked, what happened? The worker said that information shouldn't be talked about through the phone.

I rushed outta there and go see my babyboy.

-
So what y'all think,
Why Seth fainted
Is Seth's pregnant?

Or is it cause Seth hasn't eaten lately?

Vote and Comment