WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!

NIALL'S POV

OWW !!?

WHAT FREAKIN' POTATOES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!

I fell straight to the ground hitting my heas on the shoe rack causing it to bleed..

why does the place starts to get wobbly ... then everything turns black.

KING'S POV

The moment I heard the word "Daddy" I knew he was here .. I groaned internally as I finished the last piece of pancake and turn off the gas and washed my hands .. I was just about to go out of the kitchen when I head something crash ..

What the fuck?

I hurriedly ran to the living room to find no one there, so I went straight to the foyer and saw Liam and a young skinny brunette hugging him like he was a stuffed animal,  the boy kept snuzzling his cheeks  at Liam's .. What shocked me was Niall was on the floor unconcious ..

Shit!

"What the fuck happened here !?" I scooped Niall in my arms making me nervous as hell, then I felt something thick and red oozing out of his head ..

Fuck !

"What hell are you guys looking at ?! Go call an ambulance !?" I shouted at them making everyone flinch. Louis and Harry took out there phones and dialled 911

In about few minutes the paramedics came in and took Niall and carried him to a stretcher and to the ambulance ..

"You come with me .. " I pointed to the brunette boy who was just waiting impatiently at me .  I glared at him "Now." I said flatly with authority. I glanced  back to the panic striken lads ..

HARRY'S POV

"We'll be back .. I'm so sorry for what my brother did .. I'll take full responsibility.. for now .. just stay here .." Aria said apologically

Slightly bowing at us as she and the crazy skinny guy got in the ambulance ..

I let out a troubled sigh while watching the ambulance drive off our front lawn ..

"Did .. did she just ... say .. " Liam struggled at the word making us look at him .. "Bro..brother ??" He choked at the word..

"That's her older brother?!! She ... " Zayn was cut when Aria's laptop ring again ..  We all darted at the laptop seating prettily at the center table ..

'Nathan is calling'

Again ?? Who the hell is this guy ? Why is he calling Aria again .. it's kinda getting in my nerves ..

"We shouldn't-" Zayn was cut when Louis answered the call but no video.. "Hello ?" We stared at Louis in disbelief .. well at leadt I am since Zayn and Liam was glaring at him .. "Mahal ko ??" The guy called Nathan started sounding suspicious .. We stayed quiet

I was about to reach for the touch pad to turn the call off but Louis pushed me off the couch making me land the ground "Lou!!" I complained as I got up again ..

"Uh.. hello?" The voice asks again, making us stare at the lapotop..  Louis

_____________________________________
Uh-oh.. I smell trouble we ~~