Great! I'm confuse AND hungry! What a great combination..

Niall’s POV

They were all laughing and talkin’, I don’t know why but I just can’t bring myself to join them.

I shifted my weight on my other foot as I stand there.

May be because I’m…… nervous?

BUT WHY? I’ve NEVER been THIS NERVOUS before! I mean it was ten times the pressure than when we were in X-Factor, when we were called on stage to get 3rd place! Damn it was so close ! but then again, we are still famous even though we didn’t won. Funny thing was , I sometimes think that we were more famous than the winner himself..

My thoughts were broken when Hariette suddenly walked towards me.

I felt my heart was throbbing or was it beating ? Well whatever it is it runnin’ pretty wild..

She comin’ closer ..

Closer..

DAMMIT! IT’S DRIVIN’ ME NUTS! UUGHHH !

God! I felt like I’m a girl FANGIRLING AT MYSELF.. but the only difference is I’m not doing it to myself but in front of this lovely girl.

She stood in front of me and I well kinda stared at her and gave her a small smile. She smiled back genuinely.

Whooaa.. @//.//@

I mentally slapped myself hard to get myself back to reality coz she totally sends me off to another world! And of course to avoid embarrassing myself in front of my crush.. oppsss ! >.<

“Hi I’m Hariette Aria Walker, nice to meet you and I must say that I have always wondered how Leprechaun speaks.”

Say whaaattt ??

The boys looked at each other with a confused look in their faces.

I burst out laughing my lung out that made other boys broke into laughter..

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~~” I was laughing so damn hard that I think there’s water forming into the edges of my eyes. I laughed SO hard that I scrunched up my stomach while grasping for my breath.

She giggled in front of me as she watch me laugh out my lungs off

“Seriously Love?” Harry asked her as he put his hand in her shoulder while chuckling at her statement.

She flashed a cheeky grin at him

“What? I’m serious!” she said pretending to be serious and failed miserably as she giggled again. And turns back to me that calmed down from all the laughing I’ve done.

What? It was hilarious! I mean, sure I’m from Ireland and I’m Irish but that doesn’t mean that I’m a Leprechaun. That’s just ridiculous! And for a moment there she sounded like Louis which was kinda weird and creepy at the same time.

“Love, He’s Irish but it doesn’t really mean he’s an actual leprechaun in real life.” Liam said as he put his hand on top of her head and scrunching her hair that made her groan.

“HEY! Don’t do that! Do you how long it took me to make it look like that!?” she growled as she slap Liams hand aways from her messy bun that looked messier than ever.

Whoooa, now she just sounded like Zayn.. creepy..

“Ooohhhhhh!!” cooed at them teasingly

“Ow.. that hurt Love!” Liam faked hurt as he put his hand in defense to admit defeat.

She flashed a smile and raised her hand up and gestured a peace sign with her forefinger and her middle finger.

Liam chuckled in return.

The pain in my chest returned, like something hurt inside of me. I just shrugged off the thought and sat at the sidewalk near them.

Lou, noticing my movements did the same and sat beside me.

“Looks like she noticed it mate.” Lou said without removing his gaze from Hariette while talkin’ to Harry and Liam.

“Noticed what?” I asked Lou as I look at him with a confused look in my face.

He chuckled.. and then patted my shoulder lightly and that made me feel more puzzled.

Then suddenly he stood up and join them.

What was that for?

I suddenly heard my stomach grumbled,

Great! I’m confuse AND hungry! What a great combination..

I sighed

“I’m hungry!” I said unconsciously.

The lads looked at me and Aria with their eyes widen in shock.

__________________________________________________________________

As promised here is the next chap ! :)

i'll be uploading a couple of more later .. :D

please do enjoy :)

VOTE & COMMENT please  :D

~

BRS