My best friend's foreign visitors..

So I slowly walk closer to the tinted window and the window slowly went down to reveal five gorgeously hot boys grinnin' at me.

"Hi love!" said by the green eyed boy with dark curly brown hair with a pair of dimples on the side of his cheeks.

"uhmm, hi?" I said

Sheet! Why so gwapo nito! Daig niya si Daniel Padilla at si Enrique Gil >.<

(Sheet! Why is he so handsome! He's more handsome than Daniel Padilla and Enrique Gil!)

"Do you know any girl by name of Hariette here mate?" asks by the guy with a brown and wavy hair which go great with his sparkling blue eyes.

I nodded . I wasn't able to respond back coz of their looks which was really mesmerizing..

Are they from another country ? coz they have this different accent. Which I can't remember what, But who cares !? Their super-hot! X"DD

"Is she your friend?" asks by the guy with a dark brown hair that is also in quiff and has this amazing chocolate brown eyes.

I nodded again.

Ugghh parang tanga naman to di ka kasi magsalita I told myself as I mentally slapped myself.

(You looked like an idiot! Why won't you just speak?)

"Could you please get her mate?" said by the blond boy with brown roots that's on a quiff and had these amazing light blue eyes.

"Wow ha! Utusan ? Ano ka ? Sinuswerte ?"

(Wow! Maid? What are ya? Lucky)

Oopps I think I said that a loud. ;))

The boys' expression changed from excitement to confusion..

"Pardon love?" the curly boy asks.

"Uhm, nothing I'll just call her ha ?" I said with a smile and went into the front gate of my bestfriend and yelled her name.

"KING!"

"What?" she called out.

"Lumbas ka dali!!!" I said while looking at the five boys who are looking at me through the tinted front window of the car, still has this weird out and confused expression that is quite amusing. I grinned at them evilly as I call my best friend again

(Come out hurry!)

"Dalian moooo!!"

(Hurry up!)

"ANO BA KASI YON?!" she yelled back again, ughh I can feel the annoyance in her voice this girl is so stubborn,

(WHAT IS IT!)

I waited for a moment and she went out to their terrace wearing only a tank top and a sporty black short with a messy bun. Way the go to impressing our foreign visitors!

She shot this "whothehellownsthislimo" look. And then saw me and went out the gate.

When I was about to talk to her I notice that the boy with black hair is grinning' at me and from what I see is he's trying to flirt with me which is so cute at the same time funny coz I believe that I do that too to other guys that I find attractive. Sorry I'm very picky and flirty at times. ;)

"Oh? Bat mo ko tinawag? Alam mo bang istorbo ka?"

(Why'd ya call me out did you know you were bother?)

I heard her but wasn't able to respond back because this guy is mouthing something and I don't understand and I think has also noticed by his company and jump up at him. This was actually funny.

"Hoooy!" she literally shook me to reality which kinda didn't work coz I was too busy watching how the boys tickle their friend who is trying to flirt with me.

Before I could talk to King she slapped my back which kinda hurts that it made me flinched

"OA ha?! Hindi mo naman kailangan gawin yun eh!"

(OA much? You don't need to do that ya know.)

She giggled and I glared at her.

"Sorry.. di ka kasi nagsasalita kinakausap kasi kita ikaw naman parang tangang nakatitig sa limo."

(Sorry, you weren't responding when I was talkin' to ya and you look like an idiot for staring that limo.)