Oh yeah! Take this! Carrot Strike ~

Niall's POV

So now we're waiting for the new "assistant manager" Paul hired for us.

Honestly, that assistant manager is just a fancy term for a babysitter for us. We already sent out 10 "babysitters" away coz they can't handle us. Practically it's really a drag to have someone watches your every move.

So here we are at the guest lounge room where we have to meet her. Seriously I'm getting hungry and I want to eat at Nandos but sadly there's none here. Uggh..

I slouch at the couch as I groan in hunger.

Louis looked at me.

"We just ate Nialler. Don't tell me you're hungry again?" he asks with a smirk in his face.

I groaned I again but this time louder. So the other lads can hear me and I didn't fail to get their attention.

They all laugh at me.

What? I'm still hungry! And it's not because the hotel's food isn't delicious. It is it's just that I'm just craving for Nando's chickens that's all.

"Don't worry Ni, Paul said their here so we can go out and have a snack later." Liam said as he was staring at his phone.

"Fine." I groaned as I scan my eyes through the room. I saw Zayn playin' his PSP while Harry listen to his Iphone and Lou was playing with his Ipad while eating his carrot colored balls which I think is candies.

"Hey Lou? Where did ya get that?" I ask him as I lean for the candies. They look so good.

Louis' POV

I slapped Nialler's hand as he reach for my carrot flavored candies.

"AW!" he said as he pull his hand back to his chest and rub it. I might have slapped it hard.

"Sorry mate ~ but I won't let you have these." I said to him as I hug the bowl in my side indicating that I won't share these babies!

"Why not!" he groaned and pouts at the same time.

"It's because it's carrot flavored and it's mine." I said to him childishly, I always loved to tease this lad. When it comes to food he never gives up and will do whatever it takes just to have a taste of that food.

The lads' ignored our petty fight coz they know that it'll just end up like it usually ends up to..

Either he gets the food or the food will be on the floor..

"Ohh com' on mate! Just one!" he cried as he attempt to get one ..

I slapped his hand again but this time harder. This time the lad's head turned and watch us as act like kids chuckling.

"OWW!" he complained

"No!" I said as sat up straight and putting my Ipad down.

"LEMME HAVE 'EM!" he yelled as he jumped into me..

"Ooff!" he wrestles me down on the floor

"And so, Tomo Tomlinson is down on the floor! Will Nialler Horan will get his precious candies? Or will he just end up torn?" Zayn said as he pretends to be a commentator of some boxing match.

"OOHHH ! looks like Tomo Tomlinson has the upper hand! Looks like Nialler Horan will lose his candeey!" said says mockily as he join Zayn in his commentator holding a brush pretending it was a microphone.

We're practically playing like children when this happens. It all gets quite crazy I might say. It's not long when Liam started to jumped in.

The two commentators looked at each other and nodded in agreement as they joined in.

"Get off !" I yelled as I push their bodies away coz their weight is crushing my body!

"Yeah mate! I caan't breeaaathhe ~~" Niall said as he squirm in his place trying to get out as he clutch something to hold on too..

Harry , Liam and Zayn Laughed but didn't move instead they shifted their weight so that they could be heavier. Ugghh!

"Neeevveerr~~!" Harry said as he laugh his lungs out.

"Oh yeah! Take this! Carrot Strike ~" I yelled and then push them to my side that made them lie on the floor.

"Waaahh" the lads' yelled dramatically as they fell in the floor still laughing.

Liam's POV

So we ended in the floor laughing our lungs out as we lie there. It was one of the ways we can ease up the boredom.

"But seriously Lou.." Zayn said while lying catching his breath still laughing.

"..Carrot Strike?" I continued as Zayn laugh harder..

"Wha~~t? It's the first thing that popped into my mind!? And besides that's the start of all of this" Louis said as he move his hands in the air as if there were birds flyin' over him.

"Way the go Capt. Carrot" Zayn he chuckled tryin' to stop his laughter to consume him but failed.

"Hey? Where's Niall?" Harry asks as he got up from the floor and sat right up.

"Mmmm?" he called out as he was behind the sofa stuffin' himself with Lou's carrot flavored candies.

We looked at each other and laughed at how stupid we are.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Carrot Strike ~ hahaha! so cute

It's the first move that pop into my mind when i was doing this chapter.. and yes I know they are quite choatic and stuff but that's how our boys roll ,, well for me atleast. :))

Please dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT

~

BRS