Whenever one of us started to panic we all ended up panicking!

Harry's POV

After Hariette stormed off for no apparent reasons we just continue to eat this delicious chocolate cake the Niall and Liam found at the fridge.

It's really funny that she has gotten this far.. coz commonly Paul's "ASSISTANTS" never last for even weeks, but she has managed to stay for a month!

The reason why these so called assistants never last is mainly because of Lou's uncontrollable and insane personality and our very cunning pranks.

It's a good thing that she doesn't take them too seriously because if she does she might have left by now.

"She can't stay mad at us right???." Lou paced back in forth in front of us and tried and believed that she can't be mad at us and she'd never can be mad at us like she always did even though we were being a jerk to her for last few weeks..

"Lou, do you really think that she wouldn't? Considering the fact we are being such an ass few weeks ago?" Liam ran his hand frustratedly on his wavy hair...

"Oh yeah! We've been an ass to her since she started to living with us.." Zayn said casually as he watch Lou paced in front of him, I was about to speak up when he continued.

"Remember on her first week? We all arrived here drunk and she had to drag us to the living room just to help us get in the house." He finishes.

"And on her second week when we brought her to Nandos for dinner, oblivious to the fact that she allergic to chicken and she'd have to spend the rest of her week hospitalized." Niall shuddered while reminiscing the past week.

"On her third week Me, Niall and Lou were having mood swings and cravings that she had to cook four separate dishes just to shut us up. Not to mention she has to put up with Lou's tantrums.." Zayn shooks his head in disappointment and regret on what he have done.

"And just last week, in hopes for making up for her I spray painted her shirt with a large orange carrot that happens to be her favorite shirt! And she didn't show any hint of happiness when she saw it." Lou said as he paced faster.

"What if she hates us? Oh wait.. That's right she already hates us!? " Niall panics as he paced on the opposite direction where Lou does..

"Niall calm down!?! Look! She might be mad at us right now but sooner or later she'll have to forget about her anger to get along with us because she's Paul's assistant and she can't let that affect her job or else she'll be kick out of the house!" I whispered yelled at the panicking blond lad in hopes of calming him down but fails coz I myself is starting to panic..

Dammit! Whenever one of us started to panic we all ended up panicking! Sheesh!

Lou and Niall let out an exasperated sigh

I ran my hand through my curls desperately hoping that I was right.. Great! Now I am in doubt on what I just said to Niall!

"Well judging by her reaction when Liam showed her the cake half way down she must have been furious." Zayn skeptically looks at us as shifted his weight in his chair.

Silence took over the place..

"Zayn! Shut up!" I snapped I am sick and tired of hearing this from Zayn! Uggh! I know that he has a point but he can't be right all the time! Right?

"What? It's the truth! Harry may I remind you that me, you, Louis and Liam have sisters! We of all people here should probably know when girls are pissed." Zayn calmly said as he flips his wallet open to show us his baby sisters, then I suddenly thought of Gemma.

"Zayn's right Haz, and you know girls won't talk to you unless they have already eased up." Lou said as a hint of hope appeared in his face.

"And we all know that when Hariette's pissed she just locks her door and stays there until she has cooled and acts like nothing happened on the next day." Liam stated as he too realized Zayn's point.

"Exactly." Zayn coolly smiles to the fact that we all got his point..