Awww, Ish wittle Nialler jwealous?

Louis' POV

We heard a catchy 7o's or 9o's guitar strumming tune with a mix of modern beat.

I searched the person who has that catchy ringtone.

What ? I'm a flamboyant lad that happen love catchy tunes even if it is quite wacked out and off. J))

My search wasn't in vain when Hariette pulled out her phone out of her pocket and put it up in her ear.

Niall's glance shot up from his shoes to her with his brows pulled in closely with a curious at the same time puzzled expression on his face.

I let out a Cheshire grin on my face which he noticed quickly.

"Awww, Ish wittle Nialler jwealous?" I asked him teasingly with a smirk.

"Whaa..at?" he said as his voice shook.

I raised a brow and smirked widley..

"Je-jeaa-louus? Do-n't be ridiculous ! I mea-n we juu-st met! .." I cut him off by nudging him in the elbow and chuckle.

"No worries mate! Looks like you're not the only one." I said as I pointed to Harry who looks quite annoyed as he lifted up his arm away from her to give her space and Liam who looked worried.

Niall chuckled silently as he got up and he dusted his pants off and said that he'll just be in the car.

I nodded and he walked away and went to where the limo was parked and got in.

"Hello? Sino to?"

(Hello, Who's this?)

My attention went back to the girl who's on the phone with who knows who, with a puzzled expression on her face as she walks around in a circle as she listens to her phone.

"Opo, Bakit po?"

(Yes, why?)

I, seriously too am kinda annoyed whenever she and Mia talked in their native language. Especially when they're giggling to each other while smirking evilly. Uughhh...

"Oookkaayyy~~" she said as a reply while slowly nodding as if the person she's talkin' to is right in front of her.

Our glance met.

I winked at her and tugged my lips into a small smile; she giggled silently as she winked back at me and gave me a grin in return.

While she was talkin' on the phone, Harry walked towards Zayn and Mia while Liam walked towards me to give Hariette some privacy as she was talkin' to someone in her phone.

_________________________________________________________________

Cute isn't it ? :3

If you guys want to know how that sounds ya guys can listen to it, which is on the multimedia. :D

VOTE & COMMENT

~

BRS