Where did you even find this Nialler?

Zayn's POV

We were just goofin' around the hotel room coz the management told us that we're on vacation and we can do what we want for the rest of the summer.

I watched the boys pulverize Lou for playing a prank to Harry that was sleeping earlier and now is smashing Lou with a pillow.

While me and Niall eat churros that Liam bought for us earlier and now he's on his laptop browsing some stuff.

"Hey!" I called their attention and they all turned to me.

"What is it mate?"asks Lou as he smacked Harry for the last time and dashed in the snack bar where me and Niall are. Followed by Harry, that threw the pillow behind him.

"Hmm?" Liam responded as he continues to browse.

"I'm bored, can we play something?" I said as I took another churros and shove it to my mouth.

"What--- game---- mate?" asks by the little Irish boy beside me while chewing churros in between.

"I don't know, that's why I called you guys."

"How 'bout we prank each other" Harry proposed.

"I'm already fed up pranking you guys.." Lou said mockly

"Are you getting bored with me boo bear?" Harry says to Lou with puppy dog eyes while tilting his head to make it more convincing.

We all laughed at the idea and truth to be told, Lou is right. We are already bored with each other. Not in the bad way. I mean we see and bond with each other for almost every day how can we NOT be bored with each other?

Liam's POV

I listen to the conversation of the four and to tell you the truth I kinda feel the same way..

"How 'bout you Liam? Do you feel the same way like Boo bear does?" Harry asks not removing his gaze to Lou.

I sighed and turned to them by spinning the computer chair and pushed myself to the snack counter where they are.

"Sadly yes, yes I am." I said with a fake sad face as I put my hand in my chest.

We all laughed but were cut shortly by the phone that rang.

"I got it" Niall said as he dashed to the white sofa bed where his phone is.

We continued to fool around until Niall return to his seat returning with his laptop.

"Guys do you know who she is? As he point a girls' picture that is wearing a nerdy glasses with a hair that lies up until her arms and what it looks like that she's winking at the camera when her picture was taken. She is wearing a checkered purple polo with yellow , white and red for linings with a high waist mocha shorts with three buttons on the side. Beside her is a short haired girl who looks more mature and is wearing a 7o's vintage dress and light blue skinny jeans smiling straight at the camera.

Harry whistled and called dibs to the one whose wearing checkered. While Zayn called off to the short hair.

"Well ? do you guys?" Niall still waiting for our response.

"No Nialler we don't" I said while staring at the girl that I feel like she's winking at me.

"Well If that's the case then wanna meet her!" Zayn said while pointing at the short hair.

"Where did you even find this Nialler?" I ask him still look at her. And unconsciously smiling.

___________________________________________________________________

Alright I know it's quite slow but please do bear with it .. :<

if you notice some wrong typos and stuff , please do ignore them .. I do try my best to check them :)

and once done I'm going to edit it . :)

thanks for the read :)

VOTE & COMMENT

~

BRS :)